Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Honda CBR600RR | Ohlins 30mm & TTX, Akrapovic Evolution + MUCH MORE TRACK READY

Quickly, 2 things...
- Not looking to part out, want to off load everything as a package
- Serious buyers only, please! No trades, cash is king

This bike is VERY clean and has been completely gone through and extensively upgraded. Throw on some race fairings and its ready for the track!
Please note that this bike has a LOT of parts, and I did not cheap out on anything. The Akrapovic Evolution full titanium exhaust, for example, cost me over $2000. All the parts put on this bike add up to my asking price, so you are essentially getting a low mileage 08 CBR for free.

- 2008 Honda CBR600RR
- Only 4000 Miles !
- Salvage Title (previous owner lowsided on the right, but keep reading)
- Replaced the slightly rashed original Silver fairings with a full set of OEM Black fairings
- Puig Clear Double Bubble Windshield
- Woodcraft Clip-Ons
- Red Samco Radiator Hoses
- D.I.D. ERV3 520 Chain
- Renthal Medium Grips
- Renthal front + rear Sprockets (-1/+2 gearing)
- Speedo Healer
- Power Commander V
- PAIR system Blocked off
- Annitori RL Quickshifter (1 month old)
- AKRAPOVIC FULL TITANIUM EVOLUTION (2 months old, paid ~$2000)
- Akrapovic Rear Fender
- Carbon Fiber Front Fender
- Metal 90 degree valve stems
- Tygon tubing front and rear
- Ohlins 30mm Cartridge Kit (JUST serviced at Catalyst Reaction)
- Ohlins TTX Rear Shock (JUST serviced at Catalyst Reaction)
- TechSpec C3 Grip Pads
- CRG Clutch Lever
- Brembo GP Radial 19x18 Master Cylinder
- Accossato Quick Turn Gas Cap
- GB Racing Case Covers
- Gilles VCR38GT Rear Sets All Gold (special order, 2 months old)
- ProBolt Titanium axle bolts and sprocket nuts
- NEW Dunlop Q2 Tires
- 2011 CBR1000RR Monoblock Front Calipers
- Vesrah RJL Brake Pads
- Spiegler SS Brake lines front and rear
- Maviryck 4 Cell Racing Battery
- Tripage LED Tail light
- Rizoma Oil filler cap
- Dyno Tuned at Fastline for the Akrapovic Evo!!!

The above pictures were taken at various states, but look at the mod list for the final build of the bike as it is now.

I was eventually going to convert this bike to track only, that was the next step... but otherwise everything is primed and ready to go!! The Ohlins 30mm cartridges and TTX rear shock are sprung for a 150-165lbs rider... I also have springs for 165-180lbs riders as well!

Bike will come with a plethora of OEM parts like a spare set of factory front forks.

I know I'm missing some stuff from the list, but come check it out in person for a better idea.

Asking $8800 for EVERYTHING!! I paid close to this for just the parts alone. Why buy a STOCK bike for a little less, when you can get SO MUCH MORE?! :)

Located in Union City, California. (Northern Cali)

Please PM if interested or preferably EMAIL ME at eric [at] grandmighty.com Feel free to ask me any questions

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Oh what the hell, at least let the pup sleep inside (on the floor) in the house and possibly in the bedroom....

But seriously though, GLWS; that bike is a steal for anyone looking. Unless you need the cash ASAP, don't accept anything less than what you're asking, that bike is cleaaannn (aka phreshhh)!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Jesus, I think this is a sign. I am willing to make a trip up to norcal if you stll have this a month from now, you probably won't but I have my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Very clean bike with very tastefull mods. Only downfall is that it is a salvage title :(

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
if you decide to part it would move a lot faster ;) muahahaha
I second this.

The only reason I think he does not want to part it is because of all the headache of finding a buyer and shipping it all.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jesus, I think this is a sign. I am willing to make a trip up to norcal if you stll have this a month from now, you probably won't but I have my fingers crossed.

I'm in no rush to sell, I've mostly been getting lowballers so far. I am negotiable with the price but not by thousands... I thought I had listed the bike for cheap already :(

And I don't want to part out because of the time and energy. A lot of work has gone into the bike making it what it is today... even if I'm not riding it anymore, I'd like it to go as I had it

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm in no rush to sell, I've mostly been getting lowballers so far. I am negotiable with the price but not by thousands... I thought I had listed the bike for cheap already :(

And I don't want to part out because of the time and energy. A lot of work has gone into the bike making it what it is today... even if I'm not riding it anymore, I'd like it to go as I had it
if you do decide to part

dibs on pcv, akro exhaust among other things :)))

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Man thats a sweet bike.... cant believe somebody hasnt scoop it yet.... **** if i had the money i would... just transfer the stuff to my street and keep this as a track bike till i got better

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Wow, what a steal. Why are you getting rid of it man?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.