Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I bought it in 2013 for $3200.00 and have only put 500'ish miles on it since due to left foot issues

- Total mileage 1790.6 miles, Barely broke in.
- It now has a very comfy black leather Corbin seat
- It also has a Moose rack mounted on the back that fits a 12 pack or extra helmet perfectly.
(I'll post an updated photo soon.)
- Oil changed within the last 100 miles to Mobil 1 15W50 full synthetic (Good to go for 10K Miles)
- New Battery last summer.
- Never been dropped, completely flawless, runs like a Honda sewing machine.

... could use a bath, I'm don't much give a **** about how dirty my bikes are.

I'd like to get $2500 for it but have no Idea what it's worth. No one else that has one is selling theirs to gauge it by last time I checked. I just can't shift it anymore due to left foot problems, (Plus I got a new Toy, See general Discussions Thread)

This is the Air Cooled , carbureted version that only weighs ~230# The current 250L is 350# of liquid cooled fuel injection. And a lot bigger overall, I just checked one out when I bought my new NC700X and wasn't impressed.

Located in Central New York state. just about the middle between Binghamton, Ithaca, and Elmira.

Current Pic:

I figured I'd give you guys, and gals, first dibs as your all Honda fans, I Hope!

If your really interested, the best way to contact me is to text me at 6074810955. the 600rr.net account is linked to an old email I hardly check.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts