Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CONFIRMED!!
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/September/sept24-30/sept2507KawasakiNinja250Rofficialpicture/

Kawasaki ninja 250r on a photo shoot
"Kawasaki discontinuing the long running ex250 and replacing it with the 250r this coming year. Sept 2007 photoshoot in Barcelona Spain.

The motor would have been a bicylindrical one, and uses the front of the z750s. Brake system is equped with single diskcs. Asthetic of the zx-6r.

With upgraded suspension and FI this bike Will retail for about $4300. Probably a good time to pick up some 07 left over ex250's" Written by Administrator @ http://cycleposers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=170&Itemid=44

Now that would make for a great starter bike..

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like it...even more so because there's very little chance I'll ever ride it, but when I recommend it to new riders, they won't cringe as much. As a motorcycle safety instructor, my biggest problem is convincing kids new to the sport to start with something lighter and less powerful. I don't like the price, though.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
i'm not digging the front, looks like the old ninja's. its time for a re-design and that's just plain old. i'd rather go for the yamaha 125.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Still it's a kawa...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Looks OK but will the motor have decent performance or be all show and no go?

·
Registered
37 Posts
i was looking around on zxforums.com, almost every thread is someone asking for help cause their kawi's are having problems. alot are almost brand new bikes too. i would never ride one, hondas for life!

·
Registered
14,367 Posts
i was looking around on zxforums.com, almost every thread is someone asking for help cause their kawi's are having problems. alot are almost brand new bikes too. i would never ride one, hondas for life!
Bwahaha, that's hilarious. These 250's run forever. Honda for life? Classic, you're going to miss out on a lot if you limit yourself like that but hey, it's your loss.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts