Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the 08 moto gp tickets are going up for sale in Laguna seca?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
which tickets do you guys recommend getting?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm planning on going this year for the my first time so I don't really know what to expect. What do you guys recommend 2 or 3 nights? And how much $$$ can I expect to pay including the price of the tickets? Thanks

·
923 Track Junkie
248 Posts
Just become a Corner Worker and you get all the access you want, plus free camping. Camping is elbow to elbow though, but you can get better seats. :biggrin:

·
OG
19,115 Posts
I'm planning on going this year for the my first time so I don't really know what to expect. What do you guys recommend 2 or 3 nights? And how much $$$ can I expect to pay including the price of the tickets? Thanks
did you already book a hotel room, if not do it quick. the rates are high because of the race. im staying 4 nights. arrive thursday and leave monday. so far im for it $286. for tickets and 420.00 fir hotel. then there will be random purchases and food gas. ill be in for a grand easy after everything

·
Registered
793 Posts
did you already book a hotel room, if not do it quick. the rates are high because of the race. im staying 4 nights. arrive thursday and leave monday. so far im for it $286. for tickets and 420.00 fir hotel. then there will be random purchases and food gas. ill be in for a grand easy after everything
Cool I appreciate the tip.. I bet that weekend is going to be worth it for that kind of $$$... Got to get started!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
pamani whats the going rate per night over there right now?

·
Registered
793 Posts
What do you think about camping? Reason I'm asking is, I want to save some $$$ and have fun. Someone actually told me that it's more fun to camp than to stay in a hotel. What are your thoughts on that?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
camping is good. you would definetly save money that way.
Always good to have a friend that lives close by too.:hello2:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
if everything goes right, i'll be there.

already purchased my sat/sun gen admin ticket and paddock pass. waiting on a group buy for grandstand seats.

hotel and flight pending.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
posts whore to nickyrrs house!!
Yeah I am hoping my friend who lives in Monterey still live up there by then. She's been thinking bout moving back here to SoCal for a while.
Yep not my house

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
YEAH! So gonna be there! :woot: Dawn, my bf, myself! YIKES! What is Laguna gonna do?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
Yeah I am hoping my friend who lives in Monterey still live up there by then. She's been thinking bout moving back here to SoCal for a while.
Yep not my house
sweet eeven better!!!

to her house whores!!! thanks nickyrr

1 - 20 of 38 Posts