Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As promised Cycle Sector is hosting this years MotoGP Fantasy League contest! Hopefully this year will be a lot better than last year in terms of competition! :icon_roll Anyway, the details are the same as last year, please read the directions and rules before you sign up.

For legitimacy reasons, the contest will be held using a 3rd party source. The fantasy league site we will use is www.rideontwo.com

Directions:

All contestants (restrictions apply) must register with www.rideontwo.com. Once registered, click on the link "HOW IT WORKS" located on the left side of the site. Please read the directions and rules on how the points are awarded thoroughly so there is no confusion.

www.600rr.net will not be held responsible if you cannot comprehend the rules and directions on how to cast your votes and how the points are awarded.

You must then post your MOTOGP username in this thread by no later than 3/7/07. If you are already an existing member with www.rideontwo.com then feel free to post that username. You do not have to re-register just for this contest. Only one (1) username per member!

The first top four contestants with the most points will be awarded the following prizes accordingly!

1ST PLACE:
A brand new RS-Taichi NXL300 GP-WRX R300 Leather Racing Suit!!! The winner will pick between all three colors and from 25 different sizes, both European and Japanese to guarantee the perfect fit.

2ND PLACE:
A set of RS-Taichi GP-Evo Gloves! These are a brand new, upgraded 2008 model of their top of the line racing gloves! Pictures are not yet available of the actual gloves but I will post them up when the gloves are available in April. I have the 07 ones and they are sweeeeeet!

Winner will choose between red, blue and black in any size they need.

3RD PLACE:
A set of RS-Taichi RST355 Armed High Protection Leather Gloves! These are their top mid cuff gloves which feature great protection and amazing comfort; the liner on these things is awesome! Winner will choose between red, yellow, blue, black and gray.

4TH PLACE:
An RS-Taichi shirt of your choice. They have a varied selection of shirts with different designs, here are just a couple. We will post up more shirt designs on cyclesector.com soon.

If you want more product information on these products you can check them out at www.cyclesector.com.

RULES and Directions:

Please read the rules below. If you cannot agree to the rules below please do not participate.

1. Contest is open to all existing members who have been registered with www.600rr.net more than 30 days. In other words, if your join date/registration date is any time after January 12, 2008 you are not eligible for this contest.

2. All contestants will be required to register their username on www.rideontwo.com, and that USERNAME (singular, not plural) must be posted in this same thread by no later than 03/07/2008 midnight - Pacific Standard Time.

3. Vendors of www.600rr.net and it's staff (Moderators, Adminstrators, and owner(s)) are not eligible for this event/contest.

4. After your username has been posted in this thread, any changes to that particular post will automatically disqualify you from this contest. NO IFs or BUTs about it! Period!

5. Both www.rideontwo.com username and the name posted in this thread MUST be the same. You will be held responsible to ensure both names in this thread and the username for www.rideontwo.com is the one and the same. In other words, you better make sure both names are spelled the same before you hit that enter/return button!!!

6. In the event the winner's registered username with www.rideontwo.com does not match the name posted in this thread will result in disqualification, and the prize being rewarded to the next runner up. No IFs or BUTs about it. Period!

7. Creating multiple site accounts to increase your chances will automatically disqualify you from this contest, AND result in a permanent ban from this site.

8. Changes to the rules, directions, and prizes may be at the discretion of Disco only! Prior notice will be given in this thread.

9. Delivery of shipment of goods and/or tax (if applicable) is the sole responsibility of the winner(s).

10. www.600rr.net will not be held responsible for any misinterpretation of rules and directions.

11. In case of a tie-breaker: For the last race, everyone participating will have to PM me their 4th and 5th rider choice before 10-25-2008 11:00:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. In case of a tie, the 4th and/or 5th rider choice finishes will determine the tie-breaker. For example, if you chose John Hopkins as your 4th rider choice and the person tied with you chose Anthony West as their 4th rider choice but John finished 9th and Anthony 8th then you just lost. The same rules will apply for 2nd & 3rd place winners. In case of a tie in respect to the 4th & 5th person, the first person who PM's me their choice will have precedence over others.

All decisions are final.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Brilliant this season is going to be awesome
thank you Disco for hosting the contest
you rock man

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
Was already registered from Last Year Lets do this JAKE007

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Registered from last year: turbocbr600 Looking forward to the contest!

·
Registered
231 Posts
And theres the winner from last year. Take a look at how we posted turbo, this is the order were going to finish this year. ;)

Just curious who did you end up taking for 3rd place last year at the final race. i made the mistake of taking depuniet.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
And theres the winner from last year. Take a look at how we posted turbo, this is the order were going to finish this year. ;)

Just curious who did you end up taking for 3rd place last year at the final race. i made the mistake of taking depuniet.
Hey, TakiRR! What up, man?! Yea, it was a tight race last season, looking forward to another one this year! I made horrible picks for last race too. I don't remember exactly but I think I picked picked DePuniet for 5th and Hopper for 4th if I remember correctly. One finished better than I picked, other one way worse!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I missed out on this last season and love to play the fantasy games....phoenix14 is signed up

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
i knew rs-taichi was going to be included!
nice way to promote an awsome brand!

count me in, Th3 Juice.

·
Registered
514 Posts
nemessis45, I just got signed up. Good luck to all

·
Ride Red
252 Posts
Thanks Disco for hosting this! I'm definitely in. mrfugle is the name

·
Registered