Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
AWESOME! It looks hot. I think the side exhausts were just temporary solutions. I love it. Weird to see Hopper on the Kawi, but good to know Monster will be in there as a sponsor. Hopefully, more energy drinks will come on board.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Insane, I want to see Lorenzo on that white bike for next year in a white Dianese. Hot!

N

·
0 Posts
I don't see it. Where?

Post up pic plz.

Edit - nevermind, I see it now.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Notice how the swingarm is upside down too.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
does the bike look bigger or is it just me?

N

·
0 Posts
That undertail exhaust looks out of place. In other words, doesn't flow. Looks like how our CBR's look.

They should make it flow like how the RC211V did--now that was awesome!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
The bike doesn't look bigger, but according to Hayden, "It looks more normal." As for how the exhaust flows, pull off the 211's rear tail and you'd be hard pressed to see any differences between the 212's design and the old 211's. The swing arm is new and if you looked under the fairing, apparently, they "opened it up" more. One of the problems with the 07 bike was that it got hot because everything was crammed in there. Notice also the rake of the nose of the bike is less pointed, almost 1000RR-ish, in that, it's stubbier, as well as, that vertical line down the mid-fairing, also like the 1000RR. They also removed the whale tail rear hugger in place of a normal hugger.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looks promising. We will see if Honda can kick ass and take names this season.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Well, parts of this bike are still up for re-design no? This is afterall, the first test.

I'm sure by the later tests, the exhaust will be finalized and the design will be cleaner. I'd think right now, it's about checking to see if the bike can perform.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
the repsol boys are the only ones on the new machines thats why...nakano is on a 07 spec

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
All satellite Honda teams got the very last iteration of the 212 (the ones Dani and Nicky were riding). Dani and Nicky got the evo212 for 08 with pneumatic valves.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
damn they look so small and fun to ride!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts