Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is for a perfectly maintained, clean in-hand TN title, one owner 2008 CBR600rr with only 9424 miles on it. It has never been dropped or wrecked and has been garaged kept since day one. New Bridgestone Battlax BT-023 tires were put on the front and rear less than 500 miles ago and the oil has been changed every 2000 miles using Mobil 1 Racing 4T. It has never seen a track or raced, it was mainly just a weekend toy and a commuter on some nice days.

This bike has an Akrapovic slip-on, Tripage IT tail light, Watsen Design LED turn signals, and Woodcraft frame sliders, all of which will be included as well as all of the stock parts that were removed (if wanted). I also have a front and rear pit bull stand, a medium helmet, and a large mesh riding jacket that I will sell with the bike for an additional cost.

I am asking $6000 for it, but I will entertain reasonable offers. The bike is located in Chattanooga, TN, but I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance. If you are interested in this barely broken in motorcycle, please call or text me at four2three-5six7-four8two4 with any questions or offers!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts