Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very clear explanation and nice pics. I'm gonna be doing this soon and will be referring to your post along the way. Again thanks! one more thing... nice bike man!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Awesome write up! clean bike. Nice pictures as well, will help a lot with my install. Do you have a link where you got your case sliders? Did a few Google searches, nothing.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
I have those on my bike. Unfortunately I cracked the right fairing when drilling. But I epoxied the sh*t out of the back of it and it seems sturdy. Not too noticeable. Oh well. Hopefully we don't have to "test" them out

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Took a pic for reference. Just wanted to double check before I go cutting up my beautiful oem fairings... These are the motor mount bolts that im replacing for the sliders correct?

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
newbie question

I have front and rear stands but I was wondering did anybody use something to support the engine when the mounting bolt is removed? I am about to do this and I'm still hesitant about messing up the fairings...I have a 2010 btw but I don't think that makes a difference except for the fairings.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts