Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 2009 250 ninja with only 2000 miles on the bike. The bike is great running and perfect for a beginner or someone who just wants a break on gas and insurance! I have the clear title in hand and I'm ready to sell.

Price is 3800 OBO on this Black 2009 250 Ninja. Don't miss out.

You can contact me at [email protected]m

Sorry, Bike is located in London, KY

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, bike is in London, KY

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do these differ from a 600rr other than engine size? Weight/size close to a 600rr? Thinking if I wan't to start with a 250 or just a 600!

·
Registered
110 Posts
THe weight is alittle less. But it has more to do with the power. The 250 Ninja is still a fun bike for a starter, but has more leeway for mess ups. You hit a bump wrong on a CBR600RR and flick the throttle, not really being use to a bike, and you might end up in a ditch, the side of a truck, or maybe even worse. But do it on a Ninja 250r and it is way more forgiving.

Will you get tired of the bike? most likely you will, but you will be able to sell if for about, if not, what you gave for it, and you still have your life. Plus the new Ninjas looks freaking awsome!!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THe weight is alittle less. But it has more to do with the power. The 250 Ninja is still a fun bike for a starter, but has more leeway for mess ups. You hit a bump wrong on a CBR600RR and flick the throttle, not really being use to a bike, and you might end up in a ditch, the side of a truck, or maybe even worse. But do it on a Ninja 250r and it is way more forgiving.

Will you get tired of the bike? most likely you will, but you will be able to sell if for about, if not, what you gave for it, and you still have your life. Plus the new Ninjas looks freaking awsome!!

Took the words right out of my mouth!

The bike will save you TONS on insurance. (I'm saving 500 dollars a year driving this)

It gets 75 mpg

It still does 0-60 in 5.5, which is faster than most cars on the road!

Cruises at 70 mph all day long

Looks freaking awesome!

If you want to come look at the bike in person just email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I've got a 08 S2K CR so that rapes me in insurance anyways ha!

Just trying to decide what I would like to start with. Thanks for the info, so is the seat height about the same as a 600RR? Weight wise is it still around 400lbs?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I've got a 08 S2K CR so that rapes me in insurance anyways ha!

Just trying to decide what I would like to start with. Thanks for the info, so is the seat height about the same as a 600RR? Weight wise is it still around 400lbs?
Yeah I've got an 01 Berlina AP1, insurance sucks on the S2000.

Seat height is about two inches lower than the 600rr, and the weight difference is amazing. It's more around 300 lbs. The 250 ninja is just LOADS more comfortable than the 600rr. I'd highly recommend getting it as a starter bike to learn the basics.

Then sell it for what you've got in it in a couple months or a year.

The 250 ninja saved me 600 a year in insurance, plus it gets almost double the gas mileage the cbr gets. (75-80 mpg for me so far)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Glws...!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bike is going on ebay in the morning.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On ebay now.

http://www.cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Ninja-250-Brand-new-Very-clean-Still-has-warranty_W0QQitemZ260439018297QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item3ca3600b39&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump, still up!

·
Registered