Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting out as a feeler my bike for sale. The knees and back may not be liking the riding position as much anymore so I am thinking about changing to something else.

Here is a copy of the text I posted on Craigslist in Denver:

2009 CBR 600RR ABS - $9000
Black 2009 CBR 600RR with ABS brakes. Just put a brand new set of Dunlop Q2 tires on with less than 200 miles on them. The bike is just over 5000 miles total I am first owner. All services done by Sun Enterprises; I have records of them.

Clean title in hand.

Upgrades/mods include:
- Projector headlights - makes twilight and night driving great.
- Turn signal mirrors
- Powder coated sub-frame and pegs black.
- Solo seat cowel.
If you are interested let me know via PM.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Great price, don't sell it lower then 9k. I see 1000cc ones go for 9.5k. don't see a lot of and models glws
This is an interesting second post...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow. Love the turn signal mirrors. Where'd you purchase them from? Did they require a conversion kit or anthing?

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I 2nd the turn signal mirrors! would like to see behind the front nose piece and how the cables are run. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mirrors are from moot science. Only modification required was to drill a hole in the fairing and stay. I have the wires run in a way that they are not able to be seen as I ran a little trench on the stay to allow the fairing to sit flat.

Funny thing is guys I have had nothing in terms of interest from Craigslist.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The mirrors are from moot science. Only modification required was to drill a hole in the fairing and stay. I have the wires run in a way that they are not able to be seen as I ran a little trench on the stay to allow the fairing to sit flat.

Funny thing is guys I have had nothing in terms of interest from Craigslist.

Link to moot science? I can't find anything typing in moot science.

Nevermind, MOTOscience. Found it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I am in the site. I never used the CBR600RR all in one so that when people use just CBR or 600 as the search term my ad would pop up.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KBB has the value at 7200, and NADA has it at 8300... Good luck though
I need to have negotiation room for anyone that wants to barter. Plus the tires are a great value ad.

Funny thing is I am still undecided if i want to let her go. Riding it is fun as hell and I am not sure I will like a cruiser as much. I found a 2008 VStar Custom 1100 with 2100 miles for a great price; but not sure on the cruiser.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great price, don't sell it lower then 9k. I see 1000cc ones go for 9.5k. don't see a lot of and models glws
I bought my 08 1000rr with 1000 miles on it for $7k. Therefore, I disagree... :retard:

·
Registered
925 Posts
i paid 8k for my 09' last July with only 3k miles on it in Denver and i thought it was high. your bike is clean and has good mods but the price may scare people. it would have when i was looking. just putting my 2c out there i dont mean any disrespect

if one poster above is not finding your ad may want to add all the keywords in the body to bring more attention to it like:
keywords: Honda, CBR, 600rr, 600, rr, CBR600rr, CBR600, sport bike.....

hell even throw in words not related, like yamaha, R6, people who dont know about Hondas wont know to search for them but may know an R6. i know when i first started looking i was set on an R6 until a friend mentioned Honda.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have to agree, I paid 8K for my 09 600rr w/ abs with similar mods last year and it had just under 2k. I would be happy with getting 8k at this point

·
Registered
316 Posts
Im not selling my bike yet. But if youre interested, i would sell it to you for 9k. :D

jk :banger:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those saying they bought for 8k last year was your bike ABS? That adds price on resale also.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I think I have decided to keep the bike for this season at least. I am trolling Craigslist for a project bike to get something I can turn into a nice bobber.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
For those saying they bought for 8k last year was your bike ABS? That adds price on resale also.
They did mention it had ABS.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts