Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm looking to upgrade from my CBR500R I bought in July. I'm starting to look now, as I have heard that bikes are usually cheeper in the winter. I've looked at a few CBR600RR's, one for 5700 with 10,000 miles. Second owner, has two brothers slip on exhaust and aftermarket faring. Never down, I don't think the guy has the maintenance logs. I'm wondering what is a realistic price for a 2009 with ABS, what to look for, what problems the bike usually has, things like that. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
There is a thread on abs or no ABS so I will not add anything on this topic ;)

But regarding aftermarket fairings... There are two options: he went down or he just wanted to preserve the OEM. If the second ask him to see the OEM one or any proof he sold them to make money ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, that's not what I was asking. I am whole heartedly sold on ABS brakes. I was wondering what the value of the bike was, should I use KBB or are those prices not accurate? What kind of problems come with 2009 CBR600rr's? What should I look out for other than replaced plastics as the result of a spill?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Sorry man, I was just giving my 2 cents on the fairing change/swap.
I have changed mine to preserve the Repsol OEM one, but if I will have to sell the bike, I can show them as they are sitting in my house ;-)

regarding the price, I am on another continent so I cannot comment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts