Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this for my buddy (I have the bike he's in NV now)
I've been riding it/paying payments but money is getting VERY tight for me. All I ever do is commute on it these days. Kinda sucks.. but lack of time..

about 2k miles i'll get actual miles later.
Honda Heaven fender eliminator and integrated tail light
flush mount turn signals
rear seat cowl

It's been babied and looks great! Located in WV

$7,500 obo (He owes about that much on it unfortunately)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Great looking bike! Seeing these bikes makes me regret my recent purchase of a new one :/

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Looks good, but two things:

1) You don't have enough posts to sell anything on the forum (you need 100).

2) You don't have the proper tag (your user name, date, and 600rr.net) with the pictures.

Just a heads up. Good luck with the sale, but make sure you take care of the above things before trying to sell it - they're precautionary measures for the online community.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Just wanna say that white sti behind the bike is my dream car. Good luck and clean bike

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry could have sworn I had posted something on here for sale before... must have just been 1000rr.net?

And I can get my s/n and a pic but it'll be a crappy garage pic since its been horrible weather lately. (never did understand why you'd do this on items like a bike.. not like you're going to ship it...)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$7k - will know payoff on sat. I'll get a pic with my sn when I can - I have work and training this week. And it's in a shed... so.. it'll look crappy but it'll be there!

Looks like I should be going to the police academy for 16 weeks in april so wont ride this summer. Around 3k miles.. again will have to look at it - keep forgetting

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man Id love to have this to replace mine that was stolen, see sig (same bike basically)

Unfortunately its priced out of my range for the bikes on CL I have been seeing, if it had close to the mods I had on mine, id pick it up!

GL with the Academy, 16 weeks sounds pretty short! Here in MD its 26 weeks plus lol

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Why has this thread not bee closEd down yet??? OP still doesn't have 100 posts and there is still no sign in the pics.

Thread was startedin Oct.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why has this thread not bee closEd down yet??? OP still doesn't have 100 posts and there is still no sign in the pics.

Thread was startedin Oct.
Why do you care so much? I'm sorry i'll go whore a few threads to get what 3 more posts?
And I'll get the pics tomorrow - it's not always easy for people to get to their bikes in the winter...
Hell my back tire now looks like it was on a dirt bike. Filled with mud.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
the reason for the sign is for safety and precautionary reasons. anyone can take a pic off cl or ebay and say its their bike. its to keep from getting scammed or ripped off so you will have to bear with it because it is the rules and the 100 post rule is in place because the forum wants to know that you are legit before you start posting fs threads and scamming people as well... It is all for safety and security of ensuring that when ppl buy things they will get that exact product

1 - 13 of 13 Posts