Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi guys, through out the years of my motorcycle ownership I have used forums like these and YouTube to look up how to do maintenance on my bikes. Especially in my early years when I was on a shoe string budget and didn't want to invest in a shop manual or if the manual only offered vague descriptions on how to get the job done. Due to the recent pandemic I find myself with more time to ride with friends which means more maintenance to be done. These videos are my way of giving back to the community that has helped me out along the way. Feel free to criticize my methods as I am not a professional mechanic and also because your adage might also help me and others seeking advice do the maintenance in a better safer or more efficient way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
lil tip I learned by myself an online. While drain bolt is open pour fresh oil in an let it drain out the old oil. Also a tip I taught myself. If your a fanatic about bikes lol. I litteraly tip the bike as much as I can to one side off the stand an then watch the old oil pour out. Not only does this get more older oil out it’ll keep ur fresh oil lil cleaner. That’s just me tho. Just a side tip

1 - 2 of 2 Posts