Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to buy my bike at the end of this month. I originally and still want the Graffiti, but all the dealers keep jacking up the price. I'm trying to find a new black 07 in the meantime. I read in a thread that they don't come out until March 09. Is this true? I don't think I can wait that long. Thanks.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I am planning to buy my bike at the end of this month. I originally and still want the Graffiti, but all the dealers keep jacking up the price. I'm trying to find a new black 07 in the meantime. I read in a thread that they don't come out until March 09. Is this true? I don't think I can wait that long. Thanks.

September is when they release all the info.....They start trickeling in at the first of the year....

·
Registered
937 Posts
September is when they release all the info.....They start trickeling in at the first of the year....
Wrong.

If you err on the side of history, Honda probably won't actually get around to releasing information to the public until October, and if the bike has any significant upgrades, then it's not likely that it will be in dealerships until March or April- and at that time, there may well be a waiting list to get your hands on one.

·
Registered
937 Posts
The '07 wasn't in dealerships in D.C. until April.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i bought my 08 graffiti in February.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts