Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a black on black GSXR 750 with 4000 miles and clean blue texas title. The bike is all stock except for puig double bubble windscreen, fender eliminator, and frame sliders. The rear tire was recently replaced with a pilot power instead of the battalax, that is on the front. Please email me any questions you may have about the bike. I bought this bike shortly before my purchase of an R1 LE #18, and as much as I love gixxers the R1 is my favorite. I am asking $8500 but will consider offers from those that don't bs.

VIN:JS1GR7LA392101224
(is this a new thing, not really cool just posting your personal info in a public thread)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's asking a lot on a first date!

(I will when I get home don't have it on me at work)

·
Registered
477 Posts
As for the VIN its always been a rule. that why buyers can know its really your bike and can run a check to make sure there is nothing fishy with the bike or anything.
You didn't make your buddy when he was selling his car on here....

·
Modcake with sprinkles
9,039 Posts
think you are talking about rizzo's car....

Im new to being a mod so I just enforce the rules as they are written.

We have recently decided to add some rules to the classified section. This will be effect immediately.

1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.
2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.
3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).
5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.
7. SOP required for all classified ads. (Ex. FS: Akrapovic Slip-on Exhaust for 2005 CBR600RR ($450) - Las Vegas, NV).

All these rules in addition to the existing rules and requirements for classified section must be followed. If they are not, your thread will be closed. Please feel free to make any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,
thaghost :banger:

i can get an answer on whether we need car vins too if youd like from one of the higher ups.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
You didn't make your buddy when he was selling his car on here....
Because everyone knew it was my car. I posted countless pictures of it and said I had the VIN upon request. It was also up on auto trader with the vin.

Sent via iPhone 4s

·
17,681 Posts
Because I'm looked at as an "acceptation" to the rules

Sent via iPhone 4s

·
Modcake with sprinkles
9,039 Posts
It's cool guys not to big a deal the rules are written as they are. If we need to amend them or get a clarification we can. No biggy. Rizzo was not an exception no favorites guys. I'll see where the thread is but at one time the admin of the site didn't put the vin to his bike and the thread was locked. We try and stay fair

Sent from iPhone motorcycle app.

·
17,681 Posts
Ok guess I got it. No one locked my thread, but guess I didn't know. It's whatever

Sent via iPhone 4s

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
grats on selling your call rizzo. looks like some jimmies are getting rustled in here though.
im selling my car soon. too bad its totaled though :(

·
17,681 Posts
grats on selling your call rizzo. looks like some jimmies are getting rustled in here though.
im selling my car soon. too bad its totaled though :(
People always buy stuff, I sold a blown engine car I bought for $500 for $700 and the 300 for 12,500 in one weekend. Thanks for the congrats man.

Sent via iPhone 4s

1 - 20 of 30 Posts