Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Honda CBR600rr, clean title, 450 Track miles (never driven on the street). This bike was professionally built and maintained by Prieto racing. Suspension recently set up by Ohlins Road race factory technician Brad Stokes. It is quick on quick and handles 10x better than anything I’ve ridden. It is the best bike I’ve ever owned. It has everything. If you want a top notch AMA level race bike here it is. I’m only selling it (reluctantly) because I also race open wheel race cars and need all the extra cash I can get my hands on. You will not be disappointed. It has over $12k in parts and work. never crashed.
Woodcraft rearsets (plus spare pegs)
Woodcraft clip ons (plus spares)
Woodcraft case covers (plus spare set)
Woodcraft Sharkfin
Brembo Master cylinder
Brembo front Rotors
Galfer rear wave Rotor
GPR stabilizer
aftermarket fuel cap (forgot the brand)
Pit pass switch
Braided brake lines
8 assorted Vortex sprockets (front and rears)
Attack Bodywork (spare tank over & rear tail)
STM Slipper clutch
Ohlins 25mm. Forks
Ohlins TTX shock
Full Leo Vince Titanium Exhaust
Radiator Protector
Starlane Athon GPS-R data system
Healtech gear indicator
HRC wire Harness and ECU
DynoJet Quick shifter
DynoJet PC
DynoJet Ignition Mod
BMC Air Filter
Frame, fork and swingarm sliders
rear spools
Carrozzeria Wheels and Stock wheels
Completely safetly wired.

$10,500.00
(954) 600-seven zero seven zero

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Smoking deal for real good luck with the sale

·
Registered
197 Posts
PM me if you are interested in working on that price a bit. Im in the process of selling my R6 so that I can move back to Honda. Beautiful bike either way, GLWS

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Where are you & bike located ??

·
Registered
556 Posts
Wow. Wish I could afford this bike, and had the skill to ride it like it deserves! Someone pick this thing up that will ride the hell out of it!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, this is bike is sick and built to be my dream bike and has lived up to if for it's short lived 400 miles. It is located in South Florida. Hopefully someone will buy it before I part it out.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
If you part out, I see quite a few things I'll be happy to take off your hands. Wheels and rotors... I'm sub'd....Glws otherwise!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
This is just like the bike I'd love to build lol

Where did you get your front # stickers shaped like that (did you cut them to make that shape?)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is just like the bike I'd love to build lol

Where did you get your front # stickers shaped like that (did you cut them to make that shape?)
well, just buy this one and save yourself a bunch of $$$. lol. The decals were done by Niki from Extreme. She can make them for you if you need. Send me a PM if you want them and I'll give you her number

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Guess I'll just have to continue my build and spend double that lol Amazing bike and congrats on the sale. Hope it gets put to good use.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts