Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good: Bike is a 2009 with only 98 miles on it! Runs great, everything is straight, no rash on the wheels or anything. Still good for Kawi contingency for 2 full seasons!

The Bad: Salvaged title

The Ugly: It needs bodywork, left clip on, left rearset/shifter, gauge's (stocks are busted) fairing stay, fuel tank. All of this stuff can be had pretty cheap if you look around. I've found most of it minus body work for about 200 bucks.

I'm offering anyone who buys this COST on anything they want for it from me. I'm a dealer for pretty much everything so it will make it even sweeter!

$2500 FIRM! I should have pic some time early Monday. Its at my shop at home right now naked (as the stock stuff was junk and to check it straight) in Macomb Michigan 48042

Bike can be shipped at the buyers expense. I will crate it and help arrange it. I have some good carriers that ship cheap.

Feel free to hit me with any questions, email works best [email protected] or call/text my cell: 586.530.5969 Thanks a lot!

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Out of curiosity... If you're a dealer, why don't you just get all the repairs done at your shop?? After all, you have everything you need at your beck and call...
For instance, If my bike needed all those repairs and I lived near your shop, I would just bring it in to your shop and have you guys repair it... The 250 is an awesome little commuter bike to get from point a to point b with great gas mielage... just fix up the damn thing and then sell it:book1:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because if I repair it then it limits the market. These are great commuter bikes as you said. However, they are great little race bikes as well, and Kawasaki pays decent money to win on them. If I put it back to street, the racers wont want it, if I track it out, the commuters wont want it. Thats why I offered to get any parts the buyer needed for it at cost.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Because if I repair it then it limits the market. These are great commuter bikes as you said. However, they are great little race bikes as well, and Kawasaki pays decent money to win on them. If I put it back to street, the racers wont want it, if I track it out, the commuters wont want it. Thats why I offered to get any parts the buyer needed for it at cost.

Nice Idea...:five: good luck with the sale.........

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, as a matter of fact you can. When its all said an done your looking at half the cost. We've sold a few of these as of late, racer's want the to make some money on and dont want to shell out the $4000 asking price (which usually ends up near $5000 out the door on the Ninja 250 for some reason) Interested?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts