Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I don't believe that, the tail looks way to cheap and i don't think they would put gills and pink on the side.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
don't think so. tail is way too small, GP exhaust looks like you could stab someone with it, intake it WAY too small, tiny guppy slits won't cut it. Looks too "organic" styled.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't think so. tail is way too small, GP exhaust looks like you could stab someone with it, intake it WAY too small, tiny guppy slits won't cut it. Looks too "organic" styled.
I would agree with you but if you remember that under a year ago, we were all saying the same stuff about the 1000rr. And it turned out to be true.. So who really knows.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
i like everything about it except the intake it looks like a fish. the current r1 is one of the sexiest bikes ever made. id seriously consider getting rid of the 600rr if i could get a cheap r1 before the new one comes out.

it really isnt that different, the tail is not much smaller it just isnt making room for the pipes.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
the new one will look dope when it is released if that is a preview, it could be awesome
i love the R1 but it is well pricey here , half as much again ove the 600rr

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
+1 it looks like a fish and id never buy it haha..

but heres a sweet pic of a 'claimed' 09 r1 (my friend who rides a 08 r6 thinks this pic is real hahahahahhahh tard)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts