Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 CBR600RR for sale. Less than 1000 miles. 700 miles at the Schwantz school and one TD with me. Bike had slight rash when we got it but GMD Computrac says the bike is perfectly straight. Totally stock except for Yosh slipon (full system available) and Vortex rearsets, clipons, gas cap and 520 conversion. Bike has rashed race bodywork on it but will come with a full set of brand new in the box HotBodies also. Never titled but have MSO. Bike can also be aquired with full street legal bodywork in excellent shape. $6000 Tdub

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
wow fml.

If only I had a brain when I financed a brand new bike. I could have gotten a steal like this and saved myself nearly $4,000.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The bike will have stock suspension on it, not the pictured RT stuff. Can deliver to Jennings Florida or anywhere in between Ky the weekend of the 12/11. Tdub

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$7500 with the RaceTech 25mil cartridges and RS-3 shock with a FREE respring for your weight by RT!!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, maybe cause the price is so low, some might think this is junk???

2009 CBR600RR w/less than 1000 miles (4 track weekends)
Vortex pieces worth about $750
Brand new in the box HotBodies glass ($800) OR almost new OEM bodywork
RaceTech suspension sprung for you (extra $1500 valued at $2250)
Full Yosh system $1000
Clean MSO
GMD CompuTrac certified straight
Come to think of it, maybe $6K-$7.5K is too cheap????

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those of you waiting for the price to drop...ain't gonna happen! I need the room as I have 3 of these. Tdub

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for Sale for one more week with the suspension, after that it goes back to OEm shock and forks. Tdub

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can help with delivery options. I also have some new pics with the glass off. PM me an email. Tdub

1 - 20 of 21 Posts