Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Suzuki GSX-R 600, Candy Copper Orange, two brother slip on, 4,7xx miles, bone stock other wise. all regular service has been done, never been down, never up on one wheel, never abused. come with LoJack with early warning. if the bike moves without the FM trasmitting fob you will get up to 4 alerts to different emails/phone numbers.(about a $1000 value) cant ride it for about a year with my new job so dont want to pay on a toy i cant play with so i figured let someone else enjoy it. just asking pay off
$7,700
comes with rear seat and rear seat cowl

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice bike and I love some of those pictures you took. I know you'd like to get what you owe on this thing, but you may have a difficult time getting that much for the bike. More power to you if you can, and I hope you do, but I just picked up a mint condition 08 GSXR 600 with 1100 miles for $4800. I don't understand how these bikes lose so much value when new they're almost $11k.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Bump for a clean looking bike. Love the Two Brothers Exhaust.

·
Registered
689 Posts
its the wrong time to be selling a bike..everything rite now is dirt cheap cuz the season is over for most people. Come spring time everybody is going to want to get a new bike so the prices go up. Same thing as buying a car..a convertable is going to be cheaper in the winter and more in the summer.. suv the same thing more money in the winter and less in da summer. The price of everything fluxuates. That seems like a fair deal but its going to be harder to get what you want this time of the year.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys and yea i know its prolly not going to sell at this price but if it doesnt sell till summer i will be fine with me. but if it does even better

·
Registered
261 Posts
Clean looking bike, I bet that pipe sounds awesome too

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bike sounds amazing. not too loud but still can be heard by other cars. still for sale

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price reduced $7,000 takes it

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump!! STILL FOR SALE JUST ROLLED 5Kmiles need it gone

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Thats a sweet bike! FYI, teach me how you do that on photoshop!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats a sweet bike! FYI, teach me how you do that on photoshop!
thanks and i do it by having friends that are really good with PS lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
im in new york interested but sooo far away... not buying a bike for another two weeks still searchin, could possibly make the road trip...

·
Registered
524 Posts
where are you in dallas? I am waiting on a check from my insurance company bc someone hit me and totaled my bike. I am looking to buy as soon as i get the check. Should be in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIKE IS GONE.. traded it in for a new suv for the wife. sorry guys would have much rather sold it to someone (would have got more for it too) but i needed the payment gone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts