Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2010 600rr

201 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  NewRedRider
Hi My name is Martin I'm new to this forum, does anyone Have the nolage and could please explain in fine detail where all the different sized fairing bolts Go ?
Reactions: 1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Just look up the relevant schematic online and it will show you what fasteners go where:

• Helpful
Reactions: 2
No Nolage. Where ever fasteners removed we put back after work done. If you lay them out beside your bike helps to place them back. If throw them all in a bag or bucket it can make more difficult.
No Nolage. Where ever fasteners removed we put back after work done. If you lay them out beside your bike helps to place them back. If throw them all in a bag or bucket it can make more difficult.
I have a 1/2" thick piece of styrofoam that I use to press each clip, screw, or bolt into the foam as I remove them. It holds them in the order I remove them so I know where each clip or bolt came from. You can also sort them by left or right side. Just make sure it doesn't get knocked off the table.
Reactions: 2
It had many missing when I purchased it
When checking chain tension is it done on the side stand or up on a motorbike stand if anyone please knows ?
When checking chain tension is it done on the side stand or up on a motorbike stand if anyone please knows ?
Since I'm usually doing other maintenance at the same time I always adjust mine on the rear stand. Quick way to check chain tension is to have the chain just touch the plastic chain guide on the underside of the swingarm when you lift up on the chain.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts