Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a stupid question and I am sorry if it is but when does honda usually release info and pictures on the next years bikes?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I don't know. I think sometime a little bit before 2010 they may release a photo or the whole bike. All I know for sure is that sometime in 2010 Honda dealers will have a 2010 CBR in their shop. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just hope that they don't have the front changed like the new blade, back end maybe and a slipper clutch as standard would be a nice addition

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
normally Oct. but i doubt youll get anything but the 09 all over again with better colors....look forward to the 2011, but even it maybe pretty lame since the design period (now) is in a recession.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Just paint. It should be released late fall. Last year I think was November.

03, 07 were major updates. and 05, 09 have been some nice tweaks. All the other years have been paint. The 600 and 1000 market is pretty competitive. I would seriously doubt if they don't make changes in 2011. Or in the case of the 1000 some tweaks this year. A little early to be getting excited though. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies. I figured there wouldn't be much changed except colors. I am just getting antsy looking forward to buying my bike at the beginning of next year. I hope our special edition is better in 2010, the European special edition was sick to bad they got it and all we got was the pheonix.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think the current frame chasis, engine, etc has the most perfect match similar to R6 from Yami

Appart from being cost efficient, I guess Honda's engineers really have to work very hard if they want to come up with a new chasis as well as engine coz nothing wrong with the current chasis and engine

Having said that...Its good to have a new bike for 2010 !

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. I figured there wouldn't be much changed except colors. I am just getting antsy looking forward to buying my bike at the beginning of next year. I hope our special edition is better in 2010, the European special edition was sick to bad they got it and all we got was the pheonix.
Something to think about... if you purchase in 2009, you can deduct the sales tax and excise tax from your 2009 income (and you don't need to itemize to do so).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts