Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 CBR 600RR Leyla for sale, currently the bike is in track form but i have all the stock parts to convert back to a street bike.
I've owned this bike since new which i bought in 2011. Used at a commuter bike for over a year before it became a track bike. I believe it's 8k street miles and 3k track which makes a grand total of 11k miles.

Vin - JH2PC4065AK300034

List of parts-

Ohlins 30mm Cartridge (rebuilt by JJ Matter Dec 2014)
Ohlins TTX MKii (rebuilt by JJ Matter Dec 2014)
both sprung for 190 rider i believe 1.0 in front and 10 in rear
Full Akrapovic system
Marchesini Wheels (10 spoke aluminum)
Brembo RCS 19
Spiegler SS Brake lines
Braking P1R Pads (i just changed these pads and the braking pads are SICK!)
Bazzaz zbomb, tc, qs, and zfi
Armour Bodies fairings
Sato Rearsets
Woodcraft clip ons
driven block off plates
driven grippy grips
safety wired
renthal sprockets (all kinds currently +1 -2 ill have to double check)
DID ER 520 chain
evo tech gas cap
evo tech brake res
woodcraft sliders (cut)
woodcraft spools
ape cam tensioner
asv shortly on clutch
HRC Quick Throttle with Pro Motion lines

stock fairings has tripage integrated lights
those popular HIDs we all use
and proton turn signals.

currently on Dunlop GP-A Pros but i have a couple sets of michelin power cups and bridgestone r10s, all take offs (the bridgestones are pretty much new I didn't like them) all 190 rears.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some parts here I've bought so many things for this bike over the years. Never a single issue and sad to see her go.

It's always in my garage and always used Motul 300v every 4-5 track days I also just refreshed all fluids coolant is redline water wetter with some engine ice with distilled water as per redlines instrcutions.

The bike has also been registered non op for the last 2 years since I don't ride on the street.

I'm asking for $9,500 as is you can take all the stock parts i have it all. No low ballers please no trades. Location is near LAX.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to convert the bike to stock over the weekend I guess a part out will come shortly.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like you had good times with your 600RR...

If you don't mind me asking, what are you moving onto next?

GLWS.

2015-2016 Yamaha R1. I was waiting to see what next years R6 was going to be, but they didn't change it so going R1. Just waiting for the 2016 to release.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Do you still have the stock rims? If not let me know, I might be interested in a purchase/swap.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
2015-2016 Yamaha R1. I was waiting to see what next years R6 was going to be, but they didn't change it so going R1. Just waiting for the 2016 to release.
Sweet... R1's have been very popular, I hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts