Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to put stabilizer in my motorcycle, and decided to start it before I did. It wouldn’t turn over, but I had been having issues with the battery. Tried to push start it but had no luck. This is where I think I messed up. Being the idiot I am, I tried to jump start the bike with a car. Some people say it’s not terrible and some people say never do it, but I was kind of desperate. Either way, it wouldn’t start even when jump starting it. All the lights work but it won’t turn over. I bought a new battery which didn’t fix it, but I noticed that fuel was not priming into the engine. Usually you can hear it when turning on the bike, but there was no sound. I assume fuel isn’t getting to the engine.

From looking it up some people say this is an ECU issue, or maybe a fuse or kill switch issue. I took it in and they think it is the bank angle sensor but they also said if it’s not then it could be the ECU. The part will be on backorder for a couple weeks.

Do you guys think it’s the ECU and I fucked up big time? Or possibly other options as to what it might be?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.