Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather and available time finally came together so I took the opportunity to grab the new Fury for the weekend.

The bike is hella fun to ride and boy does it ever turn heads. Everywhere I stopped, people would gather round it and ask questions. A couple guys asked if I built it. LMAO. It says Honda on the side guys!

The 1300CC motor has nice torque and is great around town but I hope they up to an 1800CC in the future.

Exhaust note is raspy but it's a Honda. Don't get me wrong, she sounds pretty good for a stock set up.

Clearance was a bit of an issue as I decked it A LOT but once I got used to the lean capability, it was all good.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks awesome! honda reliability!
Exactly... Some guy was ribbing me about it not being a Harley. I didn't even have to respond. Another guy told him if he wanted it to be a Harley, to give me a can of oil to drip behind it as I'm riding... I just smiled.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats pretty neat.. just throw the vtx 1800 motor in there!
The VTX 1800 is not fuel injected - Need to move forward. I'd bet money they will introduce an 1800 at some point.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i love it, especially for a factory production "chopper".
My buddy Cory was 1 of the first 4 people to have one here in Ottawa, ONT.
He's just waiting for the aftermarket world to start producing alot of parts for it.

She has some stink to her, but sounds is a little quiet.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I work for Honda Canada, it belongs to the company. I'll get on it more throughout the summer

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I hate you! j/k...that will be my next bike after I pay off my 08 in 2011, I hoping by then they will have a 1800

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
thats a kinda cool bike, i just havent aquired the cruiser taste yet...but if you gave me one i would def ride the crap out of it

EDIT: you gotta get rid of that .gif it drives me crazy :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
How'd you get the chance to ride it for the weekend?

I had the chance to sit on one at the AMA Super Bike Classic @ Barber Motorsports at the vendor tents. Felt comfortable that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts