Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Last I left off I was proud owner of a 2011 cbr600rr I picked up of craig's list for 8000$ with a clean title and 2000 miles on it. After a year of riding with it and slowly purchasing upgrades I am a very proud owner of a now 7000 mile 2011. Just thought I would post some tasteful pictures of my kid. Hope you enjoy! Ride safe and have fun everybody.

Mods:

Shorty black levers
ARATA slip on exhaust
Puig windscreen
A&R Motorsports 6000K HID kit (high and low)
Integrated tail light (TST industries)
Flushmount turn signals (Hot bodies racing)
Black painted subframe, and rearsets

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With this being my 3rd bike, after this riding season I will be planning on upgrading next year. I have had a lot of fun on it but desire a bit larger bike for my highway commute to work. After I see what 2014 drops for the liter class it could sway my opinion but for now the 3 I have my eye on are,

- a crossplane R1 (Low end grunt around town and love the look, 2013 matte black preferably or white/gold)
-BMW s1000rr (Rode my buddies around town and like the power delivery plus the build quality that BMW makes is top notch)
- 06-07 CBR1000rr (red/black is down right sexy plus the comfort, maneuverability, and
overall midrange make a great package, plus should be able to find one at a relatively good price)

Just some jibber jabber but i will be sure to reveal it when I get ahold of it!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Nice bike.. I'm slowly learning to see the quality and beauty in the s1000rr, I wasn't sold on it at first. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm still not sold on it, I respect it but I don't think I'd get one...can I ask what changed your mind?
Just like any other bike, the things you do not like the most can be modified to make it your own. I've seen a couple of clean ones after doing some research, and it is beating most liter bikes at the track. I can't afford it though, and I'm a honda fan through and through... my 600rr isn't ever going to be sold, I'll burn it first!

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Just like any other bike, the things you do not like the most can be modified to make it your own. I've seen a couple of clean ones after doing some research, and it is beating most liter bikes at the track. I can't afford it though, and I'm a honda fan through and through... my 600rr isn't ever going to be sold, I'll burn it first!
I hear ya man, sometimes I still regret trading in my 250 for the 600. Not making that mistake again.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks really nice! But, I'd recommend a solo seat cowl to give it a clean look without the rear passenger pegs. Only a suggestion though, nice bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts