Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this for a close friend that I ride with, the bike is a 2011 848 Evo. Never raced, never dropped or wrecked. Original owner, 7300 miles and bone stock. Here are some pictures of it to give you a good idea of how clean it is.

Asking $10,000 obo! Feel free to post in here or PM me. The bike is definitely fun to ride!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's a bute! GLWS, why is he selling btw? and does he own 2 lol
Thanks bro! Spread the word! He is selling to buy a new Ducati that just came out :banger:. The red 1098 is not his, its our friends dad. In our friend circle at one point there was a 749 Ducati, his 848 evo, and 3-4 1098s.. His dad owns a Ducati diavel.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha sweet! guessing the 899? I ride w a buddy who has an 1199s thing is a beast!
For what he uses his bike for, yeah- most likely an 899.. He doesn't race or beat on the bike. So I have a feeling thats going to be the choice. Yeah I know a kid that has an 1199. **** is quick.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guessing we will see lots of 848evo's FS lol, the new 899 is lookn' great, on my radar for sure, might hold out for the S model :)
Yeah bro, I love how they look. I hate single sided swing arms so when I saw the 899 with a normal swing arm i about busted a nut lol.. I'd still take my cbr over anything else though!!

BTW love your new 1k!! also on my radar ;)
Haha, she's been up for sale for a while. Keep getting dumb offers like a 21ft boat and a jet ski for my bike. Lowballers etc.. So i said **** it, ordered some mods and I am waiting for them to come in the mail now =0

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah the non SS swing arm is a disappointment for most, for me it wouldn't be a deal breaker. and lol at the offers for the 1k
Yeah. Not for me, normal swing arms are the way to go for me. Looks way better IMO.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Yeah bro, I love how they look. I hate single sided swing arms so when I saw the 899 with a normal swing arm i about busted a nut lol.. I'd still take my cbr over anything else though!!

Haha, she's been up for sale for a while. Keep getting dumb offers like a 21ft boat and a jet ski for my bike. Lowballers etc.. So i said **** it, ordered some mods and I am waiting for them to come in the mail now =0
ha... now for me the single swing arm was the selling point... how can ya not love it?! hah Every angle of the bike looks great. I was sad to see the 899 was double sided, feels like they kinda cheaped out! :p Too bad ya didn't have Termi's on there...would of loved to buy them off ya! :D

Free bump for ya! GLWS...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts