Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my miraculous 2011 600RR. This bike has always been garaged and sits on the bike stand all the time. Bike has only less than 5200 miles on it oil was changed at 4500 with amsoil synthetic. Bike was only used to cruise the canyons and that's it due to my job it spent most of its life in the garage.

Here's a list of mods:
- Tripage integrated tail light/ FE
- shogun frame sliders, bar ends and spools
- driven D3 grips
- akrapovic slip on exhaust
- custom carbon fiber seats
- watsen designs flush mount turn signals

A list for gear that I'll throw in:
- alpinestars jacket, gloves men and women's and boots
- arai helmet medium size
- hjc women's helmet medium size

Bike is clean title and I should be receiving it in the mail any day now since I just paid it off a few weeks ago. Bike has never been on its side either I hate to let it go but family comes first. I'll post up some pics in a few.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
That is one smoking deal got to post a picture with the sign stating screen name and today's date and please post the vin number per site rules thanks and good luck with the sale

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also I forgot to mention is that it has brand new tires Dunlop q2's about 300 miles on them

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I should have never bought my bike.... LMAO. I'm such a NOOOOB. So many killer deals came after i bought the bike. Oh well, at least i know now for the next one! :)

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Drool. I've been looking at Craigslist in all of CA, EVERYDAY. Haha, not going to buy a new bike until August. If it's still here, I'd consider it :p

Best of luck with the sale. Great looking bike.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well it's not going to be ridden for a long time now. Just got home from the doctor looks like I broke my foot pretty bad!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sunday bump don't make me put this thing on Craigslist. I would like to keep it in the family...hahaha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.