Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day has finally come where I found something I'll enjoy more than my bike so I'm putting it up for sale. It's a street bike but setup for the track as I rarely ride street. Lots of mods, track oriented. A few extras. I'll be looking to sell my whole setup as I probably won't be riding for a while until I get out of school.
Black L1 Stock body work (clean) never down, dropped or tipped over in any way
-Leo Vince Corsa Full Titanium exhaust
-Bazzaz Zfi with custom tune (135wrhp with dyno sheets)
-Bazzaz QS4 GP shift pattern
-o2 Eliminator
-Brembo RCS19 with brembo reseviour
-Renthal gen 2 clipon's
-Renthal medium grips
-ASV clutch lever
-K&N race filter with recharge kit
-Tank foam
-Yoshi frame sliders
-Yoshi case sliders
-Yoshi axle block adjusters
-Yoshi steering stem nut
-Yoshi timing plug covers
-Spare wheels and rotors (one set is gunmetal and the other is black)
-90* angle valve stems in both sets of wheels
-Carbonne Lorraine C59 pads up front, stock rear (Stock front pads included. Only 300 miles on them)
-Spiegler Rennsport brake lines front and rear
-Vortex V2 rearsets setup for gp shift
-Vortex keyless gas cap
-Suspension is stock and setup for a 220lb rider
-Motul 600 Brake fluid
-Zero gravity corsa windscreen
- one down sprocket in front
-speedodroid for odometer correction
-Bike is safety wired, not to any rule book spec but all required things for TD's including timing covers, brake caliper bolts in the front etc
Few other odd's and ends
-Gpx pro with fork mount
-woodcraft warmers
-go pro hero 2
-Pitbull stands

Bike has a set of USA ntecs mounted 120/190
also a set of a 120 Q2 front and a 211GPA 190 rear and a set of Ntec superbike slicks 125/80-195/65 will be included

Also have all stock parts that will go with it as well.

28XX miles on the clock
2 keys with replacement tag in case a key is lost
service manual and owners manual
battery tender

Weather sucks so I'll have to take indoor pictures but I have some older one's taken outside. Asking $12,500 for entire setup. Easiest way to get in touch with me is email or call text.
[email protected]
770-990-7813
Neville
Located in GA. 45 minutes North of Atlanta

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone is interested in just the bike without any spares that can work too. It'll actually help me out a bit.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not parting out as of yet but if by the end of the month no one show interest in the entire setup then I'll start parting it out. I'll list prices for individual items.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Sexy bike bro, glws!!!

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Not parting out as of yet but if by the end of the month no one show interest in the entire setup then I'll start parting it out. I'll list prices for individual items.

its not a bike part LoL

·
Registered
187 Posts
The 750 is a hell of a bike period. Thats a very nice bike you have and im sure its gonna make somebody very happy.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Warmers and GPX sold.
Update on a few things. Bike only: $10,500. Will come with stock parts only. Extra's are for sale. Not pulling pieces off the bike.
GoPro2 for sale-$230 shipped
Wheels/rotors-$650/$500 if purchased with bike

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update. Package is no longer available. Wheels, GPX, Warmers, Gear bag and service manual have all been sold. GoPro2 is still available however and not included as a package with the bike. Will be sold separately. Still not taking apart the bike itself so all other modifications listed as well as the stock parts is now what is being offered for sale. New price is $10,500

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My first born kid. Due later in the year but I can't justify spending thousands on tires and track day's when I have to prep for my kid. Plus I'm also going back to school again so that's another expense. I maybe jumping the gun but I already bought a dirt bike for my kid. Don't even know if its a boy or girl yet, lol!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Reported - you're not following the rules...

We have recently decided to add some rules to the classified section. This will be effect immediately.

3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.

4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).

All these rules in addition to the existing rules and requirements for classified section must be followed
and just in case you have not read them they are as follows .

Thanks,
thaghost :banger:

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
As above.

Let me know when you have the new pics sorted out and I'll reopen your thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.