Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Not sure anything official has been released yet by Honda...probably some rumors and speculation floating around out there though (?).

Would like to see more choices among their paint/color schemes too...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I wouldn't expect much, heard development slowed down due to the economy, and the earthquake. Might be another year or so before they come out with a major re design.

Here is something interesting though, might want to check it out:
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/is-this-the-2012-honda-cbr600rr/17821.html

someone might be coming out with a bike like that soon.

On a side note, though, the underseat exhaust, and slightly longer tail of the current CBR600RR is more aerodynamic ;)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I just want a bike with totally adjustable geometry from the factory: ride height, swingarm pivot, different inserts for the head stock, high speed compression, maybe a slipper, etc.

Now THAT would be an awsome race platform! I don't think any other 600cc bikes offer that adjustability right now.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
I just want a bike with totally adjustable geometry from the factory: ride height, swingarm pivot, different inserts for the head stock, high speed compression, maybe a slipper, etc.

Now THAT would be an awsome race platform! I don't think any other 600cc bikes offer that adjustability right now.
all that and a slipper!!!

i got a buddy who is waiting for the 2013 repsol so he can turn his 09 into a track bike. that should be fun!!

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
make no mistake the next gen 600RR is in it's final stages. there are probably tooling up for production by late this year, it's about time for them to come out with a totally new model.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts