Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode w a buddy who just got a 2012 r1 with toce exhaust. And that thing sounds amazing. I couldn't believe how deep it is, pure sex. Also looks amazing. He started it and its actually not very loud but it just rumbles at idle. Then begins to pick up sound but stays very deep while riding. Anyone get to hear one of these is real life yet? Maybe it's bc of cross plane crankshaft, not sure. Ill get a pic next time I'm out w him or maybe even a video...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
386 Posts
I've heard one before and it blew me away. I've wanted an R1 ever since. I call it "Rolling Thunder" lol

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone to get hear an R1 w/Toce or just a Toce in general? I have a Toce on my bike and it rumbles at idle and at certain RPM ranges it's loud as hell.
The toce on the r1 sounds completely different than on the 600rr. Way better sounding IMO on R1... I also had toce on 600rr and it is bada$&, but on R1 the sound is just so sweet. Really deep.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
So I found a video of an R1 with the Toce, have to agree it is actually more smooth sounding throughout the entirety of the RPM's. This guys kid in this video I saw after he turned it on said something like, "We need to run in the house," and his wife was like, "Yeah, that's loud." It was funny to hear, but now I want to find someone and hear it in person because video to person is wayyyyyy different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts