Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my 2008 600rr has a tail light delete and I would like to restore it to stock, will a 2012 tail light assembly fit the 2008 model? Thanks in advance and if anyone has one for sale let me know, I am in southern california. Have a great day.

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's fair. Took a quick look in the box I had labeled as having this and turns out the right side turn signal and support is not in there (see photo). I will search the garage in the coming days for the missing piece.

I take it you need the license plate holder, tail light, left and right support and turn signals. Correct?

Here's a link to the schematic for the whole assembly

They're not in the photo but I should also have the little plastic 'wings' Part #4&5 in the schematic.

Vehicle Automotive lighting White Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi yes it would be ideal to have the complete setup, otherwise I have to hunt down the other parts, rather not fuss with all that noise. Let me know as soon as possible. Are you in socal? If so what city?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Don't blame you if you don't want to hunt down the individual pieces but here's an option:

I'll send you everything I have for $50. I have a feeling I threw out my right side bracket after I used the turn signal on that side to fix another bike. So you'll need a right side bracket which you can get here for $15:

The scratches mentioned in the description look like dirt to me. At any rate, nothing a little spray paint won't fix.

That leaves you short one right side turn signal. Which you can get here for $35:

It seems the turn signals changed shapes over the model years. Yours might of originally had the ugly large square ones. The one I have and the one referenced are the later more teardrop shaped ones.

It's an option if you can't find the whole thing in one place.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't blame you if you don't want to hunt down the individual pieces but here's an option:

I'll send you everything I have for $50. I have a feeling I threw out my right side bracket after I used the turn signal on that side to fix another bike. So you'll need a right side bracket which you can get here for $15:

[/URL]

The scratches mentioned in the description look like dirt to me. At any rate, nothing a little spray paint won't fix.

That leaves you short one right side turn signal. Which you can get here for $35:

[/URL]

It seems the turn signals changed shapes over the model years. Yours might of originally had the ugly large square ones. The one I have and the one referenced are the later more teardrop shaped ones.

am very interested, just let me know when you can ship, what city are you in. So you are selling for $50 including shipping to me in socal?

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'm in S. Carolina. Send me your address. If shipping is reasonable it's $50 total. Sometimes due to the distance or size of the box it can get expensive.

I'll let you know once I have your address.

I can ship anytime.

·
Registered
591 Posts
If you don't want to post your address in public forum you can text me at
803/five/nine/nine0432

1 - 9 of 9 Posts