Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find any slip ones for 2013 and up bikes that don't stick out? On my 2007 with an ackrapovic ,it ends before the tail of the bike and looks great,but When I see various pics of an Ackra on 2013 and newer bikes,it sticks out and the other brands really stick out.Are the newer bikes shorter in the tail section bodywork?I don't want to chop down a muffler to fit but would try to shorten the midpipe.Any thoughts,opinions or ideas

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I would check youtube. Lots of exhaust compilations on there. The one in this video doesn't stick out too much further.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I would check youtube. Lots of exhaust compilations on there. The one in this video doesn't stick out too much further. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8hmH4FS9s
Damn that does suck. That Akra totally does stick out on that 13 model. I'm really not a fan of the 13+ models to be honest. Especially after watching this video. 08 FTW :)) Haha. The Akra definitely looks better on my 08 than on that 13.

·
Registered
14,368 Posts
Bike sucks because a slip-on that does nothing but add noise sticks out too much?

Wow, just wow.

Can't see it while RIDING it.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Bike sucks because a slip-on that does nothing but add noise sticks out too much?

Wow, just wow.

Personal preference I guess. I cut my can about 2" shorter so it's flush with the tail. Just looks tidier IMO.

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,968 Posts

Wow, just wow.

You can't see it and nobody else can see your brake light. It's an easy fix but I can understand people's hesitancy with the appearance of can that stick out too far and potentially cover the taillight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts