Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
I like it.. I am gonna be looking for a '13 model year bike when I get back from the desert... This gives me hope for some nice choices...

·
Registered
264 Posts
dont like it. One of the things i like the most about the cbr's is the dual headlight.

Cant stand the single one

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
It's not going to be released until end of September or October. Nevertheless, that looks like :monkeypoo:. It looks like a Gixxer. I still prefer undertail exhaust and dual headlight. If anything, the headlight should look like ducati.

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's not going to be released until end of September or October. Nevertheless, that looks like :monkeypoo:. It looks like a Gixxer. I still prefer undertail exhaust and dual headlight. If anything, the headlight should look like ducati.
which one? i love both the 848/1098/1198 and the 1199 panigale look. But one of my favorite for a reason beyond my understanding is the 749/999

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Not feeling it. 03-08 are the best years IMO, 07-08 being the peak.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I hope this page was a bad Google translation, because if someone MEANT to write it like that, that person needs to find a new job. I've seen better writing from Chris Chase on Yahoo....

·
Registered
214 Posts
single headlight looks like ass

I don't like the headers either, but I think its time for honda to ditch the undertail exhaust. Maybe go with an under-engine exhaust similar to the 1199 and RC8.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Looks like a 08+ 1000RR had sex with a Gixxer!! and this is what came out! :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
what the hell is with that exhaust on the shifter side & that single seat is ugly as sin

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks like a 08+ 1000RR had sex with a Gixxer!! and this is what came out! :(
Yeah but you have to clarify that not both of them are the same breed, theyre jsut some thing that should not be!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Not so much of a comparison but hoping that they don't make single headlight or side exhaust for 600rr.

Any dual headlight from ducati is plain sick. Honda's isn't too bad either.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPod touch app

1 - 20 of 20 Posts