Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How goes it fellas

Well long story short I got myself a Toce slip on exhaust and a BMC air filter which i will be installing in the next few days. I like the look.. its a little loud but wear ear plugs hah

Ive always used Leo Vince on all my bikes in the past they are my favourite exhaust systems used various models on 6 bikes...unfortunately they don't make one for the 2013 600rr.

Ive been looking into alternative full exhaust systems but non of them really tickle my fancy. the yoshi two brothers and akp exhausts are decent but just don't quite have me sold.

My question is can I turn this Toce into a full exhaust system?

In theory all i need are headers that will fit the mid pipe and then invest in a bazazz or PC3 or am i forgetting something?

Any suggestions on where to buy what to watch out for bla bla bla

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my rambling thread lol

Cheers from Vancity

thatgeezerquinn

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tell me how you like your Toce exhaust...I'm thinking between buying that or the Two Brothers Black series. Also do you know which one is louder between the two?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've heard that you can use this exhaust with other headers. I forget which header it was. I ordered a TOCE exhaust yesterday as well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Arrow headers will work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
cheers guys i like the toce i have always been a leo vince guy. the toce is loud but really its about the same as my full lv corsa on my 09 r6 just has a deeper growl if you will.... for a slip on its decent.. ill look into the arrow headers ill call them and see if the mid pipe will fit..is there a thread somwere with someone using the two? i can't find faaak all online.

plan b is to use my leo vince slip on with a mix n match header and return the Toce.

im assuming this is the one

http://www.cyclesector.com/ARROW_EXHAUST_HEADERS_FOR_2013_CBR_600RR_71492MI_p/arrow-exhaust-headers13-600rr.htm

has anyone used this with a frankentien slip on?

http://shop.mjsperformance.com/product.sc;jsessionid=D687D2FDF263D1C33E472617FAA78DAF.m1plqscsfapp01?productId=16&categoryId=4

much appreciated

Mike

·
Registered
433 Posts
i have a yoshimura header going into a two bros can, so i can tell you that the yosh header should work with any slip on, but i dont think you can buy just the header (got mine used on here). arrow makes a header too that will work with slip ons they seem to be pretty popular on here. so yes, you can turn your toce slip on into a full system

1 - 7 of 7 Posts