Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a used two brothers slip on that came off a 2013 cbr600rr. I have an 07. The part number changed from 2012 to 2013.
What's the difference when putting it on?Am I going to have any issues mounting? Is it longer or different shape? Don't want to order if it's not going to work.

Tool Wood Shotgun Hand tool Trigger
Font Number Parallel Rectangle Symmetry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I’m new to this so excuse me if not correct I’m using,basically today I attempted to install clutch plates,all went well until I over done the tourqe and snapped a bolt in the inner boss basket if that’s what it’s called,completely messing up in trying to retrieve the snapped end,completely messed threadinside
I’m trying to locate a new or second hand inner but struggling.are the inner boss on the 2014/15 the same as earlier years

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I’m new to this so excuse me if not correct I’m using,basically today I attempted to install clutch plates,all went well until I over done the tourqe and snapped a bolt in the inner boss basket if that’s what it’s called,completely messing up in trying to retrieve the snapped end,completely messed threadinside
I’m trying to locate a new or second hand inner but struggling.are the inner boss on the 2014/15 the same as earlier years
Sorry Cbr 600 rr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts