Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bike is in a clean Georgia title. I am the second owner. Adult owned and ridden. Previous owner was a 36 year old male nurse. 3581 miles on the odometer. All services performed at dealership. The battery is brand new.

Has the following mods and accessories:
TST Industries integrated taillight (OEM taillight included)
TST fender eliminator
TST signal relay installed (OEM relay included)
T-Rex frame sliders
Vortex race stand spools.

Bike has never been wrecked, but has a few light scratches on the tank cover and rear fairing from when it fell on top of me while taking it off a race stand. A new rear tire wouldn't hurt either.

I hate to sell but I'm moving and it has to go.

Located in Mobile, Alabama.

SOLD

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tank cover is $800 from ProCaliber. Rear fairing is $250 I think. But where else are you seeing a 2013 1000RR for less than $9000? And a Repsol at that? I'm open to offers though.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
sweet bike man GLWS!

Reactions: jonasty

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
If this was the HRC scheme I would buy it in a heartbeat. You'll find the right buyer though. It's a great deal that someone will jump on. Do you have this posted in the 1K forum?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
8k is a killer deal for this machine. If you weren't so far I'd take a look at it & most likely take it home. It would go perfect with my 13 600RR Repsol. GLWS!

Reactions: jonasty

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Im in Huntsville and I'm really thinking about selling mine and getting this bike. There's peace of mind though knowing I've been the only owner of my bike, and right now that's the only thing holding me back.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Shinfo
What are you waiting for bro pull the plug already and close the deal you know how sweet this deal is you pass this up you really going to be mad at yourself for letting it get away

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have four guys local to me who are waiting to get their tax refunds that are interested in the bike... So I'm pretty sure it'll sell once those start rolling out. :D

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Shinfo
What are you waiting for bro pull the plug already and close the deal you know how sweet this deal is you pass this up you really going to be mad at yourself for letting it get away

It's really just the fact that I'll be the third owner and I've had my 600 since mile 1, and insurance would be more expensive. It's super tempting though and I look at the pics like every day haha.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.