Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Mirror bolts

After the windscreen installation I noticed that there were too many black bolts on the upper cowl... so i decided to change the four mirror bolts continuing my LighTech Red Ergal addiction :banger:

Original part number: 90130-MEE-000
LighTech bolt: 001 - M6 - 15

Before the change

New Right

New Left

New Front

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
The mods are coming in brilliant mod job so far

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Freaking beautiful man.
Thanks man :shakehand

Where'd you get the Honda floor mat?
I got it in a local shop in my city, they also sell on eBay (link) but i think they do not ship outside Italy. Try to search on eBay and you should find it with worldwide shipments (example). :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi guys, I had time to install just a part of my new Ergal bolts.

The back of the Upper Cowl still had two visible bolts that may be changed (I read that is better to put Ergal bolts where there are no structural bolts).

Left side after the change

Right side after the change

Full view

Then I noticed that there were one faring bolt still not aligned to the Ergal addiction (even if not visible), so I upgraded it...

Before (lower cowl right and left joint)

After

Soon I will install the bolts of the Chain slider and the ones of the rear fender.

Some reference (I will update all the list once I will install the others):
Diagram: Upper cowl
Honda part number: 90085-MZ1-000
LighTech: 003 - M6 - 015

Diagram: Middle Cowl / Lower Cowl Right
Honda part number: 90106-MBY-000
LighTech: 1023

Diagram: Middle Cowl / Lower Cowl (Right & Left)
Honda part number: 90120-MEL-000
LighTech: 003 - M5 - 020

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Great job on the bike so far, following with interest. If I had to buy the 13 model, it would definitely be the Respol.

Forgot to mention that in my previous CBR, I hade a GIPRO (code: GPDS-H01-RD / user guide: http://www.healtech-electronics.com/docs/GPDS-H01_Manual_en.pdf), I asked to the dealer to install on my new one.

I asked to install in a generic position so...

As soon as the Puig windscreen will arrive (Italian importer said that will be the end of the month) I will refit the GIpro; the ideas, depending on the new view of the windscreen vs the meter:
  • where it is
  • on the meter panel near the clock
  • on the meter panel above the tachometer
  • with a special bracket connected to the upper cowl.
Let's see...
Here is mine, might give you an idea on how to mount yours.

Thanks! You are right but we are not so different :cool:
Exhaust, levers and rear sets are in my list but just waiting more options as the model is too new, many aftermarket firm are releasing just now the goodies :thumbup:

For other structural mods I will wait the end of warranty period even if, for example, I will not put a PC as I use it in the streets so not really needed I think. Then of course money is the main problem, having bought it this year, they are pretty finished :cruising:
Very wise:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Great job on the bike so far, following with interest.
Thanks man!!!! :thumbup:

Here is mine, might give you an idea on how to mount yours.
I am thinking there or also on the right of the gauge (I saw it to someone here); if I will have time I will investigate in a special bracket somewhere... I have all the winter :cruising:
Of course thanks for the suggestion :shakehand

Very wise:thumbup:
I think that one other year I can wait for them :shakehand

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
if you really want to hide the Gear indicator.Then do it like i did on my 07 i had. Took me awhile to accomplish it but i was happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
if you really want to hide the Gear indicator.Then do it like i did on my 07 i had. Took me awhile to accomplish it but i was happy with it.
Thanks man for the suggestion. Of course your solution (I will search in your build for an how-to) is the one. Unfortunately I have to wait the end of the warranty period to do it :thumbup: So in the meanwhile (almost one year) I will search the best one without changing the gauge, maybe just adding a braket... let's see what the winter will bring :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Thanks man for the suggestion. Of course your solution (I will search in your build for an how-to) is the one. Unfortunately I have to wait the end of the warranty period to do it :thumbup: So in the meanwhile (almost one year) I will search the best one without changing the gauge, maybe just adding a braket... let's see what the winter will bring :thumbup:
Oh ok. Well when the time comes. Let me know. I'm down to help a fellow CBR rider

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
front brake reservoir bracket

My front brake reservoir bracket was still gray...

I searched for a CF one, but didn't find so with few work I transformed it

Now looking is much better

Of course Ergal bolts are on order... :banger:

41 - 60 of 427 Posts