Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it there's chatter brewing already about trying to get another dotnet meet going at this years Moto GP. So let's talk about it.

The wife and I will be there again this year.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking forward to hanging out with you again, Andrew. I think the plan so far is me and Mike (PropinNDropin) are going to ride down and the wife will trail in the car with our gear.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Bridge you taking your bike??

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Would like to do this, just don't know how things will be then. Doubt I do an overnight, maybe just ride down the day of.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
05/16 BOTM Winner / Pocketbike Racer
342 Posts
I'll be going too..can't wait..first motogp race. Just trying figure if I should fly or drive.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts

·
342 Posts
Any of you guys do the whole 3 days or just race day? Curious what type of things go on at the track in practice and qualifying.

·
342 Posts
Cool man..will do..just looking to stay busy out there. I'm easily entertained.. Wife..not so much

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Cool man..will do..just looking to stay busy out there. I'm easily entertained.. Wife..not so much
Theres plenty to do all 3 days. Theres always something racing around the track (motogp, moto2, moto3, electric bikes, vance&hines....)

Plus the city usually has other stuff going on (motorcycles on meridian, flat track racing, gamcon)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was short on time when I posted that, but basically it starts Saturday afternoon on Meridian St. and it's full on Moto GP Bike Night. Biggest I've ever seen. I'm uploading some pics from last year. I'll post them up.

Then there's the Indy Mile...
http://amaproracing.com/ft/news/index.cfm?cid=55997

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I might be in for this year. I have a wedding I'm in sometime in August, but if my weekend is free of track days, I'll ride down.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts