• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below are your 600RR.net Bike Of The Year contestants. I've opened this poll for 30 days and it will close on 3/6/16. Best of luck to everyone!

Remaining BOTY winners who didn't send me photos:
Please post your additional two photos on this thread. Only two additional photos are allowed. If you post more than two, they will be taken down and you will be disqualified.

shinfo

Cyntax

dkid

kali_cbr600rr

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cbr6racr

erobison

VenomRR

cbrkp

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buckley.S

Wiezzy

Ry09rr

Hai H. Ho

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Below are the additional two photos contestants are granted during the BOTY contest. No other photos are allowed to be posted in here of the contestants bike besides the two photos used for BOTM and the two additional photos granted for BOTY.

Ry09rr

Wiezzy

kali_cbr600rr

cbr6racr

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Below are the additional two photos contestants are granted during the BOTY contest. No other photos are allowed to be posted in here of the contestants bike besides the two photos used for BOTM and the two additional photos granted for BOTY.

dkid

Hai H. Ho

shinfo

Remaining BOTY winners who didn't send me photos:
Please post your additional two photos on this thread. Only two additional photos are allowed. If you post more than two, they will be taken down and you will be disqualified.

Thank you all and best of luck to everyone!

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike of the year is now live!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Allow me to think carefully on this one, and perhaps grab my popcorn while I'm at it.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
for me it's very easily down to two bikes.

cyntax and cbrkp

cyntax has a really nicely equipped bike.. like really nice. same with cbrkp, super clean nicely put together track bike. the others to me lack the substance these two bring, not saying they're bad bikes, but a little more decoration than substance.

i'll have to think about it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Voted for @cbr6racr because of the least amount of "flash" and the most importance placed on the riding factor.

Reactions: cbr6racr

·
BOTM Winner Nov 2015
112 Posts
To me the clear winner here is buckley so he gets my vote, followed his build for awhile and the amount amount of mods and attention to detail is awesome, a great comeback after the crash when most would have sold and moved on.

Good luck to all nonetheless.

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Voted for myself but honestly Buckley.S or erobison have the coolest looking bikes on here.
Good luck to everyone!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Voted for myself but honestly Buckley.S or erobison have the coolest looking bikes on here.
Good luck to everyone!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Lol props for the honesty. If i or wibbly would of voted for our selfs it would of broke the tie haha should have done it.

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
It was close between Shinfo and Hai. Ho, but in the end...Hai's cf and akra put him over the top :thumbup:

·
Registered
433 Posts
erobison. love that bike. that scheme is the most different to me, those colors go so good together. all of these bikes are awesome though no doubt. shinfo your pictures are beautiful

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
beautiful bikes, all of y'all. might be a long shot, but wiezzy, you got my vote. just something about the neon colors against the black.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.