Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody doing it this year?

Those that have done it in the past, how was it?

What all is included? I read something about a hospitality area with food. I imagine the food isn't included in the pass, right?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I've never gotten the paddock pass, but I believe it is only access to the paddock areas. There is a deluxe package that has food & alcohol, but it's like $1K. I usually get the Honda owners package. You get parking in lot C and seats in turn 12. They give you a souvenir bag and you get to do a parade lap.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'd love to do that but I'm flying in, so no bike.

I did the multi turn pass this year. Did turn 15 a couple years ago but want to see the other turns as well during practice and quals, then decide where to watch the races on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Yeah, I did turn 15 in 2014. From what I've heard those are the best spots but I've never seen it from anywhere else. Let us know your thoughts and which spots you prefer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure. Can't wait. Having the ama races there too will be fun. That's a lot of racing for one weekend. The track is pretty much gonna be hot the entire time during daylight.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I have kicked around the idea of moving to the Houston area for the last 2 years. Would love to live close to COTA. I would so go every year. Would hit Formula 1 too.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just a plan ride away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts