Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looking good. Good to hear you had no problem with your fairings. Sweet ride. Just curious, how many aftermarket fairings have you gotten for your bike if this wasn't your first one, and what other places have you looked before deciding to go with auctmarts?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
it looks awesome!
thank you!!

Looking good. Good to hear you had no problem with your fairings. Sweet ride. Just curious, how many aftermarket fairings have you gotten for your bike if this wasn't your first one, and what other places have you looked before deciding to go with auctmarts?
Yeah I'm really surprised i had no issues. and thank you! I got my first set from abs fairings and had to get a few replacements with them over time but the last time(last replacement part from them), i called them out on some bs, and they refused the fix the issue for me. this is my second full set, first order from auctmarts. There's some other companies out there which I checked out but auctmarts is one i always wanted to try, even though they have a lot of bad reviews, they're still one of the biggest, well known companies, which is why i decided to take the risk, plus a lot of other companies are asking $600 for a full fairing kit, which is what i basically paid for abs fairings and i didnt want to drop that again, so out of the cheaper companies, i went with the most well known one, auctmarts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

I dont have any of the earlier photos of the fairings up close. I will admit, the pin-striping decals on the nose fairing are slightly starting to peal off in a spot. not a huge issue, but idk...

·
Registered
123 Posts

I dont have any of the earlier photos of the fairings up close. I will admit, the pin-striping decals on the nose fairing are slightly starting to peal off in a spot. not a huge issue, but idk...
Well the peeling is unfortunate, but overall those fairings came out sick! Really good looking work by auctmarts.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hello Auctmarts, I have an order in but have a question. I received a money request for insurance...is this for money that I owe you or is it an optional upgrade? Thank you very much.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey, dumb question, but how does integrated tail light fits into auctmarts rear cowl fairing?
Only one I know about is 2005-2006. Two screws into threaded brass inserts, after engaging the two rear tabs.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
How did you guys get the tank twills to attach properly to the gas tank ? I installed mine to the gas tank , but there is some spacing between where the tabs connect to the gas tank and the tips of tank twills...
Any tips on how to get them to sit flush on the gas tank..

·
Registered
418 Posts
Anyone have experience with the matte finish fairings? Im wondering how fragile the matte coat is to gas/solvents. I've seen a few sets in the past that get destroyed within seconds from gasoline...and Im guessing the matte finish is just too porous and/or isnt urethane-based.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts