Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Auctmarts "insurance" email is indeed an optional charge for shipping insurance.

I got fairings from them on my 06 RR. With colors like the OP's you'll be fine, but watch some of the other colors. The yellow and orange in my fairings faded quite badly in a very short time. The orange is much lighter and the yellow is now a brownish spicy mustard color. I also have issues with stickers/pinstriping peeling up at the edges, and under fasteners.

For the price (@350 shipped) they are quite decent. The fit/plastic quality is actually very good, its the paint quality/finish where they need to improve.

·
Registered
361 Posts
This one I buy from AuctMarts, receives much compliments all around.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

thank you for the review

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Auctmarts "insurance" email is indeed an optional charge for shipping insurance.

I got fairings from them on my 06 RR. With colors like the OP's you'll be fine, but watch some of the other colors. The yellow and orange in my fairings faded quite badly in a very short time. The orange is much lighter and the yellow is now a brownish spicy mustard color. I also have issues with stickers/pinstriping peeling up at the edges, and under fasteners.

For the price (@350 shipped) they are quite decent. The fit/plastic quality is actually very good, its the paint quality/finish where they need to improve.
On behalf of Acsmart I’d like to ignore and disregard your half positive review. Acsmart will only thank people with 100% positive reviews. So yeah ignore botton is kindly activated for you brother.

·
Registered
15 Posts
lol wow.
Honest information that may help people make an informed decision, as well as bring quality issues to the attention of the supplier... That, in your eyes is a bad thing because the supplier might not thank you if we dont all kiss their butts and lie or omit information? Classy!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
lol wow.
Honest information that may help people make an informed decision, as well as bring quality issues to the attention of the supplier... That, in your eyes is a bad thing because the supplier might not thank you if we dont all kiss their butts and lie or omit information? Classy!

I did quote you (which was a great review) but the massage was for auctmart. I am not in anyway relate to them but I guess it was more of inside sarcastic joke that only I could understand.

Put it this way... auctmart thanks all the positive reviews but hardly respond to bad or half positive (hence the “ignore button” for you-from them my friend).

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did quote you (which was a great review) but the massage was for auctmart. I am not in anyway relate to them but I guess it was more of inside sarcastic joke that only I could understand.

Put it this way... auctmart thanks all the positive reviews but hardly respond to bad or half positive (hence the “ignore button” for you-from them my friend).
Understood. :thumbup: Many apologies to you my friend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
okay. i cant say nothing about fairings and fairings quality, but service and communication is awful. they reply you and interact well until you pay them. after payment they asking for additional 25$ payment for insurance (well thats kind of okay), but when they asked additional 220$ for shipping when it was specified as free international shipping including my country that was enough. and here all replies gone when i asked for refund. i believe service should work well no matter what

·
Registered
100 Posts
I ordered a set from them last year for my 08 bike i have. I was not expecting a "OEM Quality" , but they are holding up good after 6 months of riding in sun and rain. They are heat issues were some of the lowers begin to show heat getting to them . That isnt a big deal to me as it isn't that visible.

Communication was horrible , these guys take a long while to respond to messages and they dont understand English very well.
Shipping was okay, They do pack the fairings VERY WELL !! they package them in a lot of foam stuff .
I would however consider buying from them again , but if you have the US$600 cash Please go OEM or monsterfairings. Thats my honest opinion ,no bullsh%T.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my fairings 2 weeks ago and have not heard a word about my order. I have called 3 times with NO answer. I also have emailed them no answer. On the website it says 7 business days to paint and 3 to ship. Well it has been 11 business days and I have not received so much as a status update. This is my experience so far. I will update my review when I hear something back or get my fairings.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I ordered my fairings 2 weeks ago and have not heard a word about my order. I have called 3 times with NO answer. I also have emailed them no answer. On the website it says 7 business days to paint and 3 to ship. Well it has been 11 business days and I have not received so much as a status update. This is my experience so far. I will update my review when I hear something back or get my fairings.
Mine took 4 weeks , so give them some more time.
Site says 7 business days , but in reality it will take longer. They should send you a confirmation email with whatever design you wanted. After then they will paint and then ship

·
Registered
122 Posts
Approximately 4+ weeks. Also, if you are getting the seat cowl and windscreen, email them to confirm that they are sending it and that the windshield is the correct color/shade you selected.
Mines was missing the seat cowl and had a dark instead of a clear shield. I'm still waiting on them to ship this out, 1 month later :(

·
Registered
348 Posts
Approximately 4+ weeks. Also, if you are getting the seat cowl and windscreen, email them to confirm that they are sending it and that the windshield is the correct color/shade you selected.
Mines was missing the seat cowl and had a dark instead of a clear shield. I'm still waiting on them to ship this out, 1 month later :(
Yeah I ordered clear windscreen and got dark too.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 77 Posts