Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks

Approximately 4+ weeks. Also, if you are getting the seat cowl and windscreen, email them to confirm that they are sending it and that the windshield is the correct color/shade you selected.
Mines was missing the seat cowl and had a dark instead of a clear shield. I'm still waiting on them to ship this out, 1 month later :(
Yeah I ordered clear windscreen and got dark too.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Appreciate the info guys. The company has terrible communication--it amazes me how incompetent they can be but still function as a business. Just emailed them about including all my correct parts....lets hope they speak some English!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
They probably get a lot of business so it's hard for them to new contact I'd assume. If you bother them enough I'm sure they'd respond hah

·
Registered
21 Posts
They probably get a lot of business so it's hard for them to new contact I'd assume. If you bother them enough I'm sure they'd respond hah
Them getting a lot of business is even more of a reason to be responsive and competent to their customers. It's just how international companies are ran--you get what you pay for. Where in this case products are okay but service is terrible. Have to lose somewhere right? :ponder:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Them getting a lot of business is even more of a reason to be responsive and competent to their customers. It's just how international companies are ran--you get what you pay for. Where in this case products are okay but service is terrible. Have to lose somewhere right? :ponder:
They seem to talk very well with you up until you order. Then it's hard to get a hold of them. I will admit, they send me drawings and little scratch notes about what I wanted when I customized my fairings. They def made me a happy buyer. Fairings looked great. Although I wish they would have clear costed over the vinyls and **** tho

·
Registered
361 Posts
actually we are always response in the facebook and email,
since we have 12 hours time diffferent and sometimes we cannot pick up the call,
in the peak season we will normally reply the emails within 24 -48 hours,
anyways we have already employed some new staff to reply all the emails asap hopefully 12-24 hours from march

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
You guys that have auctmart fairings, can you guys confirm if you have ZXMT on the back of your fairings? I just want to confirm if auctmart uses same manufacturer. I bought mine from a vendor and have ZXMT on their fairings and the fit is actually pretty good....I’d say just as close as oem. It also pretty flexible and color and finish was great.

·
Registered
357 Posts
You guys that have auctmart fairings, can you guys confirm if you have ZXMT on the back of your fairings? I just want to confirm if auctmart uses same manufacturer. I bought mine from a vendor and have ZXMT on their fairings and the fit is actually pretty good....I’d say just as close as oem. It also pretty flexible and color and finish was great.
I can't confirm that right now, but I do have a set of unknown aftermarket fairings that have that same marking.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I can't confirm that right now, but I do have a set of unknown aftermarket fairings that have that same marking.

Great, thanks....My guess is auctmart don’t manufacture their own fairings and most if not all injection molding comes from this ZXMT manufacturer and auctmart is one of their vendors.

It’s messed up when they claimed it’ll be 7 business days and giving the impression that it’s coming from US warehouse only to find out later that it’ll take 3-4 weeks which is usually pretty normal when it comes from China just like any other eBay vendors that have to go through the sea and US customs.

For this I’d rather buy from eBay vendors cuz some are cheaper then auctmart pricing but confirm with the seller/vendor for the ZXMT stamp on the back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yup.. got today my aftermarket fairings from aliexpress... ZXMT stamp on them. my advice, do not ever buy kits from aliexpress. i cant event fit my integrated tail light in rear cowl. there are some paint cracks on edges aswell

·
Registered
122 Posts
Update to my order: Sent 2 followup emails to Auctmart on the missing items and have not received a response as yet.
Guess my next steps will be to contact paypal and file a dispute.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got the same response from Auctmart as another forum member did. Mines was via messages on the forum, instead of my email.
At this point it's all coming down to Auctmarts buying time, trying to offer a partial nominal refund and promising to ship the missing items. However, none of this has happened as yet and we are at almost mid -April.

See message below:

"first I need to apologize for this delay happened,
and I think I need to explain to you why delay,

because last few weeks we got Gov sudden inspected our plan and made our workshop shut down for a period of time and made us cannot work during that period and your fairings was half made, and all the orders are painted to order and thats why we cannot paint at that moment,
anyways we already get back to normal and we already restart all the painting process, and please understand and we will ship you the fairing asap,
and if you want cancel the order and please kindly let us know and we will send you the full refund immediately ,

please kindly do not put complaint in the ebay against us and we must solve all the problem with you"

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
you wont be disappointed. Shouldn't be at least. They came through for me

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow that design looks so sick.. I'm in the market for new fairings kit after hitting a deer few months ago.. Can I use your design? lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got the same response from Auctmart as another forum member did. Mines was via messages on the forum, instead of my email.
At this point it's all coming down to Auctmarts buying time, trying to offer a partial nominal refund and promising to ship the missing items. However, none of this has happened as yet and we are at almost mid -April.

See message below:

"first I need to apologize for this delay happened,
and I think I need to explain to you why delay,

because last few weeks we got Gov sudden inspected our plan and made our workshop shut down for a period of time and made us cannot work during that period and your fairings was half made, and all the orders are painted to order and thats why we cannot paint at that moment,
anyways we already get back to normal and we already restart all the painting process, and please understand and we will ship you the fairing asap,
and if you want cancel the order and please kindly let us know and we will send you the full refund immediately ,

please kindly do not put complaint in the ebay against us and we must solve all the problem with you"
Chinese govt did recently closed down MANY factories that deals with US customers. My dad's jewelry company was really struggling last few months with inventory because the Chinese govt shut down all the factories he was dealing with.

·
Registered
361 Posts
we will have some promotion for the immediately shipment in coming week,

I really need to apologize some previous delay since we really have a difficult time and very bad time around march to may and we all get resolved,

and our company will try our best and solve the problem with you guys and lets see the new up coming promo

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Wow that design looks so sick.. I'm in the market for new fairings kit after hitting a deer few months ago.. Can I use your design? lol
I mean, you can if you want lol free country. I spent over 2 weeks combining designs to make it what it is lol.

also i noticed on my lower fairings by where the kickstand is, the paint started to bubble in a big spot which im not very happy about but it is what it is. Just looks like a goop of chain sludge from afar

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I also noticed, that on auctmarts website, theyre still selling this design I combined together, as well as one of their photos for the fairing kit, a picture of MY BIKE lmao. I mean, I'm humbled and everything lol but what about some royalties here or a shoutout or something on the site lolllll

61 - 77 of 77 Posts