Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

It seems Saturday will be nice and sunny so I'm posting as promised.

The route: 80 west, 15, berkshire valley, union valley, macopin rd, w brook rd, stonetown rd, greenwood tpke, sloatsburg rd, sterling mine, 17 north, seven lakes, 9W North, West Point, 218

Pace: 10-15 above the limit. No crazy ****, flying between cars and illegal passing. As long as it's safe I increase speed considerably within blanks between clusters of cars. Stops every 1,5 hour or so. Depending on the company that joins me we can adjust the pace for everybody's comfort.

Samsonskeg? You're still good to go? We can meet at the parking lot by the mall in West Milford at Union Valley and Marshall Hill and continue with my route.

Once there are interested riders we'll set en exact meet place and time. But I would like to leave around 9-10.

So, who's in?

· Team Green recrueting machine
617 Posts
hmm... i think i have work! crap..

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm meeting up at 930 at Dunkin Donuts on 23 by the Kawasaki Sports Center. We'll head to the open house event of 15powersports. It's along my route. Don't intend to stay there too long, they'll be having a burn out contest. So call me up, and we'll meet up along the route.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.