Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice pipe bro. You're looking good. I also love my two bros exhaust! Nice and loud. Rumbles at low rpms but screams in higher rpms.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats, I have one of the old Yoshimura RS-5s and it's really ugly. I'm considering getting a 2Bros or a newer Yoshi maybe...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Take it back off and hack off 2" worth of pipe you'll be set.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
clean bike. Nice.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Looks good... I'd have to agree that it could use a couple inches taken off the length, but it looks a hell of a lot better than rolling stock (like me)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Looking good another 2 bro member...what I did with my heat shield is I used a tin snip and start cutting away or you can just take it off. I don't want to lose all my heat shield.:wave:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Heat sheild is not neccesary just take it off it will not hurt a thing.
Yup, they arnt neccesary.... I just put some heat tape up in there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Agreed...loose 2-3 inches and 86 the heat shield!

Looks damn nice.

·
Registered
263 Posts
nice man, i agree with cutting 2 inches, just make sure u know how to do it prperly, also wat would have been even sicker on ur bike, if u got the CF version...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Very nice, 2bros fan myself and have my bike is black as well so I went with the cf version. Why didnt you? Looks good still but carbon fiber looks awesome on the black.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Take it back off and hack off 2" worth of pipe you'll be set.
Dont listen to this guy 2bros does not stick out far at all I measured my 2bros and it is the exact same to my cousins yoshi I think people are jelouse of our awsome pipe so they try to find any little reason to hate on us because we are that cool lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
You guys forced me to drag out the camera and share photos of a Leo Vince on my scooter. Note how it doesn't stick beyond the tail of the bike...I believe this is why several of us are suggesting to loose 2-3 inches off the 2 Bros that was pictured at the start of this thread.

Also, allowing for "different strokes for different folks," how can one not appreciate that Leo Vince makes a nice looking pipe? Not sure why some have suggested that Leo Vince looks cheap? Each to their own...I happen to like other pipes too...and the bottom line is that they ALL look much better than the stock pipe.

On a final note, I'm amazed at how cool the tail stays without the heat sheild. I can do a long ride and not feel any heat and practically touch the can without burning my hand when I'm done.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
2 bros is WAY to long they just used a regular muffler off there line and didnt bother making it flush with the tail, one of the main reasons i got rid of my jardine was how far it stuck out, my current exhaust sits flush with tail

1 - 20 of 23 Posts