Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2k5Silver_Bullet

What's the tracking number for the Lowers I bought from you? Just trying to track it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just sent him a AIM and he just logged off. Mods can we get some help please.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just filed claim through paypal and my bank. I don't like shady people and buisness.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I just bought something off of calidude and it went extrememly smooth. Hopefully this guy comes forward and takes care of this.

what goes around, comes around!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
i sent him a pm hopefully he will make it right for his buyers
they are all worried cause he is getting deployed on the 27th
which is next week hopefully the situation will get cleared
and evrey one gets his parts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Hey man, same here, i was expecting the parts to ship the day i paid for them. Last Tue (13th)... you said you couldnt find a big enough box and would ship out Wed. Nothing happened, Thur you said you couldnt cuz of snow... But said you would ship out friday before the weekend. Now i have yet to hear anything back from you since than. I sent you a few PMs that i KNOW YOU SAW with no reply!!! I also sent you E-Mails, whats the deal?

I HOPE YOU FIX THIS ASAP AND GIVE US SOME TRACKING NUMBERS... WE DONT WANT ANOTHER Charlie Wenzel insident, but im willing to go that way!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Hey man, same here, i was expecting the parts to ship the day i paid for them. Last Tue (13th)... you said you couldnt find a big enough box and would ship out Wed. Nothing happened, Thur you said you couldnt cuz of snow... But said you would ship out friday before the weekend. Now i have yet to hear anything back from you since than (20th today). I sent you a few PMs that i KNOW YOU SAW with no reply!!! I also sent you E-Mails, whats the deal? So far iv been getting the run around and PMs about when it will ship but no real info... Please reply to this ASAP.

I HOPE YOU FIX THIS ASAP AND GIVE US SOME TRACKING NUMBERS... WE DONT WANT ANOTHER Charlie Wenzel insident, but im willing to go that way!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
this looks bad...i paid him and all on the 13th. and all i got was a "i'll have you a tracking number soon Stephen-" on the 16th. i sure hope this gets cleared up. i already have 2 packages that are MIA thru UPS from MRI. Just my luck.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BiGxbOix510 said:
this looks bad...i paid him and all on the 13th. and all i got was a "i'll have you a tracking number soon Stephen-" on the 16th. i sure hope this gets cleared up.
Post this as a nother thread with his name in good guy/bad guy forum.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
PS, if someone who has delt with him before and has his phone number please PM me, id me more than willing to call and see what the deal is. Im just hoping tha the is very bussy before he leaves for basic trainin on the 27th and has been unable to get back to us... but we wont know for sure till we actualy speak to him.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
2k5Silver_Bullet again?

this looks bad...i paid him and all on the 13th. and all i got was a "SHIPPED: i'll have you a tracking number soon~Stephen-" on the 16th. i sure hope this gets cleared up. i already have 2 packages that are MIA thru UPS from MRI. Just my luck. Hope he can finish these transactions before deployment.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
hot off the press
Re: items sold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was up in michigan, sorry i got back to everyone... just rush rush, lol... i understand your's and their concerns, thanks
Stephen

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got pm from stephen. Gave me tracking number... Got delivered :)

2k5Silver_Bullet WORD OF ADVICE... talk to your people!! Thanks again!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
i just got this pm from Stephen in response to my pm
i was up in michigan, sorry i got back to everyone... just rush rush, lol... i understand your's and their concerns, thanks
Stephen

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I just had my room mate check the house, it got delivered today. Just as he said!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
just got this pm from Stephen in response to my pm

Stephen

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got mine, everythings copasetic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts