Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posting for a friend....It is a 2k7 Repsol 1kRR, 426 miles showroom condition! Mods included are a Yoshimura RS-5 race carbon fiber exhaust, Hot Bodies undertail, and Greggs flushmounts. PM me if you're interested and Ill relay the info to my boy! Asking 12,500

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lemme guess.....no one on here knows what a Repsol looks like! I dont have pics cuz I'm posting it for a friend.....once again, bike is in showroom condition. That means that it looks exactly like it does @ the dealer brand new. It has a Yoshi RS-5 carbon cone full race system, a hot bodies undertail and greggs flushies. Now use your imagination and put said parts on a SHOWROOM CONDITION Repsol and you have the bike that is for sale.

post up some dang pictures

·
Registered
407 Posts
Lemme guess.....no one on here knows what a Repsol looks like! I dont have pics cuz I'm posting it for a friend.....once again, bike is in showroom condition. That means that it looks exactly like it does @ the dealer brand new. It has a Yoshi RS-5 carbon cone full race system, a hot bodies undertail and greggs flushies. Now use your imagination and put said parts on a SHOWROOM CONDITION Repsol and you have the bike that is for sale.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that...saying things that make you sound like a complete @sshole certainly isn't the way to butter us up to buying "a bike for one of your friends". What a jerkoff. Moron.

·
Registered
406 Posts

How 'bout you use your imagination and realize with a crap attitude like that, nobody's gonna hand over $12,500.00. Does your friend know you're working so "hard" to sell his bike? Stock pictures are fine, but come on!

·
Registered
136 Posts

As previously stated probably not the best way to come off in a for sale thread. How about some pictures for interested parties so they can see it actually is.

Call me crazy, but I rarely trust anyone on the internet how does someone with cash in their pocket know your friend even has a bike?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for your kind words! I'm not trying to "butter" anyone up tp buy this bike. As stated in the original post, if you are interested PM me and I would give you his contact info. I'm just trying to give him another outlet to sell his bike. So keep the name calling to yourself there fella!
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that...saying things that make you sound like a complete @sshole certainly isn't the way to butter us up to buying "a bike for one of your friends". What a jerkoff. Moron.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No crap attitude here pal....I work all day and dont have time to drive 30 mins away to take pics of a bike that everyone on here should know what it looks like. Now, if I said it had custom paint or race fairings or some other fancy mods I would understand.
How 'bout you use your imagination and realize with a crap attitude like that, nobody's gonna hand over $12,500.00. Does your friend know you're working so "hard" to sell his bike? Stock pictures are fine, but come on!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look above.....They guy I'm trying to help out is a state trooper up here in NY, if anyone is interested PM me and you can contact him personally. I have nothing to do with this sale, I just wanted to spread the word on here thats it. Im not trying to jerk anyone off on here, not my style nor do I have the time to do so.
As previously stated probably not the best way to come off in a for sale thread. How about some pictures for interested parties so they can see it actually is.

Call me crazy, but I rarely trust anyone on the internet how does someone with cash in their pocket know your friend even has a bike?

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Take it easy on my boy Deemack...

Sometime some of us go about this forum w/ a stick up thier ass.

Enjoy the light-heartedness a lil' bit!

I don't know Deemack's boy but I know Deemack and I'll vouch for him!

·
Registered
418 Posts
why doesnt your trooper boy take pics and email them to you? Or, he could register and post the pics in this thread himself if hed like. I understand youre busy, but you'll get a lot more interest if we can actually see this bike with the mods and not have to rely on our "imagination". Not a sermon, just a suggestion

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do I look like Ms. Cleo to you???? How in the hell am I supposed to know why he doesnt do this and that? He works 12 hour shifts and has 3 kids and a wife...hows that for free time for forum chat? If he knew about these forums then why in the hell am I doing it for him. You guys are the biggest bunch of least imaginative ppl I have ever seen. The bike has three mods, three very common mods at that. If you dont know what a yoshi rs-5 carbon cone, greggs flushies or a hotbodies undertail looks like....well, then I dont know.
why doesnt your trooper boy take pics and email them to you? Or, he could register and post the pics in this thread himself if hed like. I understand youre busy, but you'll get a lot more interest if we can actually see this bike with the mods and not have to rely on our "imagination". Not a sermon, just a suggestion

·
Registered
877 Posts
Do I look like Ms. Cleo to you???? How in the hell am I supposed to know why he doesnt do this and that? He works 12 hour shifts and has 3 kids and a wife...hows that for free time for forum chat? If he knew about these forums then why in the hell am I doing it for him. You guys are the biggest bunch of least imaginative ppl I have ever seen. The bike has three mods, three very common mods at that. If you dont know what a yoshi rs-5 carbon cone, greggs flushies or a hotbodies undertail looks like....well, then I dont know.

WOW, nice attitude you got there.. GL with the sale.. If he wants to sell the bike tell him to find time..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts