Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

11841 - 11860 of 11900 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
damn homeslice, been ages - what's good with you?

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Work work work work party work work braaap work work work work party work braaap, with a dash of drama and sprinkle of shitty responsibilities, and that's the extent.

My snapchat went tits up, so I've been out of the loop for a while. :-/

What's up with you, D??! How've you been? Work, living in Cali, the TA, the T&A, how's been the life, bro??

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
don't you be calling me a ginger!

the truck is making slow progress. working on stripping everything out of my donor car... a 95 buick roadmaster. gonna hopefully try and pull the engine next weekend

·
OG
3,350 Posts
You had me at "stripping."

Since your truck is a money gobbling whore, and it'll be half roadmaster, I hereby declare your truck named "whore master."

:crackup:

·
7,274 Posts
Work work work work party work work braaap work work work work party work braaap, with a dash of drama and sprinkle of shitty responsibilities, and that's the extent.

What's up with you, D??! How've you been? Work, living in Cali, the TA, the T&A, how's been the life, bro??
Shitty responsibility is something I know all too well about.

Not on snap chat anymore either.

Been living, not the best of time in my life, haven't had much time for anything, bike or the TA, just sitting...thinking I should sell everything and go live of the grid in the woods, hide from life:serious: But hopefully I'll get over that at some point!

·
OG
3,350 Posts
D,

Wait a sec. You mean to tell me that you have the most beautiful two-wheeled therapeutic machine in your garage, and you're not using it? Bro, throw a leg around that gorgeous stallion of yours and let all your feelings go. That's what makes us brothers and sisters. That we both share the same outlet in life. That we can release any negativity by the twist of a throttle on some hairpins and switchbacks. I truly believe that you'll be able to shake some of this if you take my advice. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, anyway. ;-)

Isolation is a good defense from getting hurt. But it also keeps you from growing. And as evidenced by Mother Nature, anything that isn't growing is dying.

You're too special of a person to just let go. You really should get involved with some groups of some sort. Get out and make a fool of yourself and not give a ****. Life's too short, bro.

·
7,274 Posts
You are right, of course...just need to over come some stuff. Probably wouldn't be too safe to ride the twisties, lol... But I feel bad, my 07 has less then 7k miles on it. The TA, I haven't even put barely any miles on either...oh well, hopefully it will get better soon. I do have plans so in no way given up yet :thumbup:

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Good good good!!!

:cheers:

So what's the scoop on the TA? I know you got that newer one. What happened to the older one? Last I saw it, the roof was being used as a tire stand. Did you eschew that one completely?

·
7,274 Posts
Newer one, 2001... Sitting in the driveway, stuff there to be done to it but never a good time to start.
The 79, I called quits on, they were taking way too long and kept finding new things that would need to be done which of course would mean more $$, so had to part ways with that.
Still working on my dirt bike restoration as well, dropped a lot of money into it already and the damn thing won't run, so still need to get that sorted out, sucks because was pretty sure it would be done and run like a champ, not a chump...!

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Gotcha!

That '01 is pimp!!!

Can't wait to see the dirt bike revived in all it's glory, D. I bet it's gonna be phenomenal. :-D

·
7,274 Posts
Hope so, for sure will post up once done.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts

What?!? You mean you haven't been getting all the funny memes i've been sending your way? fffff.

·
7,274 Posts
the good 'ol days...

·
OG
3,350 Posts
^
LMAO!!

Forgot about that. :crackup:

Untamed, when I get back on SC, I'll send you a snap. I feel bad now. You probably thought I was being a **** and not responding, lol. I'll hit you up in a few weeks once I get my issues sorted. ;-)

OzHonda - :crackup:

·
7,274 Posts
I don't use SC no more... was giving me problemos so i said "fvck it" --- you should get a on facebook's msger (some of us hang on there :poke:)

11841 - 11860 of 11900 Posts