Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

11901 - 11905 of 11905 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
Sure did. Been married 1 and a half years now. What’s new with you Andres? New cars? Job?

How’s Monkay, beh, and Kali? I actually saw Beh in 2017 at COTA but never said hi haha.
WHOA! WHATTTT!?!?!?!?!

CONGRATS Homie! Good for you, glad you found someone you love more than your MR2. :lol:

Fvck man whoring is no fun alone. I miss my homies.
QFT! :banghead:

·
Maynard
7,057 Posts
WHOA! WHATTTT!?!?!?!?!

CONGRATS Homie! Good for you, glad you found someone you love more than your MR2. :lol:

QFT! :banghead:
Thanks man! My wife is pretty hot. She’s cool too so that’s good. Beans I sold the MR2 just a few months ago. It kept popping tires and I just got frustrated and sold it. Nice to have the extra money though. How are you Mo? What’s new? Still dragging knee at the track?

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
Good for you homie. Glad to hear that.

I'm good man, living life. Enjoying it as much as I can. I took up photography and it's been my new addiction. I still have my trusty CBR, she'll be buried with me. Haha

I'm getting the itch to travel somewhere soon. Thailand was incredible.

·
Maynard
7,057 Posts
Good for you homie. Glad to hear that.

I'm good man, living life. Enjoying it as much as I can. I took up photography and it's been my new addiction. I still have my trusty CBR, she'll be buried with me. Haha

I'm getting the itch to travel somewhere soon. Thailand was incredible.
Oh yeah you can do some real cool stuff with photography. Oh when did you go to Thailand? My wife and I went to Greece and Italy for our honeymoon. Gonna visit the homeland Philippines for the first time in 15 years with her too. I’m afraid she’s gonna go vegetarian when she sees how the animals are treated there.

11901 - 11905 of 11905 Posts