Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

11901 - 11912 of 11912 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Sure did. Been married 1 and a half years now. What’s new with you Andres? New cars? Job?

How’s Monkay, beh, and Kali? I actually saw Beh in 2017 at COTA but never said hi haha.
WHOA! WHATTTT!?!?!?!?!

CONGRATS Homie! Good for you, glad you found someone you love more than your MR2. :lol:

Fvck man whoring is no fun alone. I miss my homies.
QFT! :banghead:

·
Maynard
7,061 Posts
WHOA! WHATTTT!?!?!?!?!

CONGRATS Homie! Good for you, glad you found someone you love more than your MR2. :lol:

QFT! :banghead:
Thanks man! My wife is pretty hot. She’s cool too so that’s good. Beans I sold the MR2 just a few months ago. It kept popping tires and I just got frustrated and sold it. Nice to have the extra money though. How are you Mo? What’s new? Still dragging knee at the track?

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Good for you homie. Glad to hear that.

I'm good man, living life. Enjoying it as much as I can. I took up photography and it's been my new addiction. I still have my trusty CBR, she'll be buried with me. Haha

I'm getting the itch to travel somewhere soon. Thailand was incredible.

·
Maynard
7,061 Posts
Good for you homie. Glad to hear that.

I'm good man, living life. Enjoying it as much as I can. I took up photography and it's been my new addiction. I still have my trusty CBR, she'll be buried with me. Haha

I'm getting the itch to travel somewhere soon. Thailand was incredible.
Oh yeah you can do some real cool stuff with photography. Oh when did you go to Thailand? My wife and I went to Greece and Italy for our honeymoon. Gonna visit the homeland Philippines for the first time in 15 years with her too. I’m afraid she’s gonna go vegetarian when she sees how the animals are treated there.

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Oh yeah you can do some real cool stuff with photography. Oh when did you go to Thailand? My wife and I went to Greece and Italy for our honeymoon. Gonna visit the homeland Philippines for the first time in 15 years with her too. I’m afraid she’s gonna go vegetarian when she sees how the animals are treated there.
I went in December, I miss it. Especially the night markets for the food, so good and so cheap.

Planning on going to Greece in June-ish. That should be fun it's going to be with friends, not solo this time.

I'd like to go to the Philippines too but that might be later in the year. I am also hoping to go back to the Southeast Asia area for December again this year. Dunno what country yet. Maybe Vietnam?

EDIT - You shouldn't let the whole animal rights thing discourage you from going. People/cultures have come a long way in the last 10-15 years. Who knows, it could be entirely different.

Also, a lot of people in "western society" confuse their high moral standards with standards of others who didn't grow up in the same environment, education and morals as them. If you go to an impoverished country; their way of life is completely different.

Basically, everyone should keep an open mind at all times. Whether it's in your own environment or someone else's when they're traveling. It's the beauty of life, not everyone is the same.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Things are good. No new cars for me. Bought a house last year, so that took up a lot of my time. Also bought a sweet side by side. Trying to sell the CBR, I just don't ride it anymore. Think I've put less than 100 miles on it in the last 3 years. I do have a grom that I ride from time to time though. I might be hopping on the married train soon, got the ring already just have to figure out when and how I'm gonna pop the question

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Things are good. No new cars for me. Bought a house last year, so that took up a lot of my time. Also bought a sweet side by side. Trying to sell the CBR, I just don't ride it anymore. Think I've put less than 100 miles on it in the last 3 years. I do have a grom that I ride from time to time though. I might be hopping on the married train soon, got the ring already just have to figure out when and how I'm gonna pop the question
Awesome man! Congrats on all the life changes for you. Grom's are fun.

My newest hobby aside from photography is mountain bikes. Still two wheels!

·
Maynard
7,061 Posts
I went in December, I miss it. Especially the night markets for the food, so good and so cheap.

Planning on going to Greece in June-ish. That should be fun it's going to be with friends, not solo this time.

I'd like to go to the Philippines too but that might be later in the year. I am also hoping to go back to the Southeast Asia area for December again this year. Dunno what country yet. Maybe Vietnam?

EDIT - You shouldn't let the whole animal rights thing discourage you from going. People/cultures have come a long way in the last 10-15 years. Who knows, it could be entirely different.

Also, a lot of people in "western society" confuse their high moral standards with standards of others who didn't grow up in the same environment, education and morals as them. If you go to an impoverished country; their way of life is completely different.

Basically, everyone should keep an open mind at all times. Whether it's in your own environment or someone else's when they're traveling. It's the beauty of life, not everyone is the same.
Hmm I like the way you put that. My pops said recently too that they’ve gotten better about humane treatment of animals.

Kind of scared about the coronavirus outbreak since we’re going to stopover in Japan on our way to the Philippines. Our flight is in one month.

·
Maynard
7,061 Posts
Woohoo fellow homeowner! It’s pretty cool. That’s a shame with the cbr. My monster pretty much went through a period like that the past few years but I told myself I’d ride it more this year. Just ordered some pilot powers for it too so we’ll see how that goes.

oh congrats! Share Some deets man! How’d you meet her? Is she asian!?

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Hmm I like the way you put that. My pops said recently too that they’ve gotten better about humane treatment of animals.

Kind of scared about the coronavirus outbreak since we’re going to stopover in Japan on our way to the Philippines. Our flight is in one month.

I assume you canceled? If so, I hope you were about get the trip refunded. The world is a mess right now. Hopefully you and everyone else stays safe and healthy.

11901 - 11912 of 11912 Posts